COVID vaccines and heart attack risk revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.
More than 10% of ALL deaths are due to adverse 'rona vaccine reactions? :ROFLMAO:

I didn't actually know what the yellow card system was. But it looks like it is so anyone can report what they think is a side-effect for a medicine. So presumably what we have here is a lot of people, whose relative died soon after the vaccination, filing a report saying the vaccine was the cause. Basically, garbage.

Sponsored Links
Course it wasn't because you made it out to be such a simple question, and as you learning it isn't a simple question in fact it has deepness to it you won't admit to.
It is still a very very simple question.

We can go further with it once youget past the basic bit.

Is keeping your distance from people with any transmittable disease a good idea, or isn't it?

Sponsored Links
Ah, so you have no bloody clue as to what a 'safe distance' is...

What did the government say?

2m I believe...

Did you keep to that at all times?
Forget covid, think of any transmittable disease.

Is keeping a distance a good idea, or isn't it?

Once you get past that, we can go back to covid.

What is it actually saying? I have always struggled with statistics!
The previous expected death rates figures were an average of the previous 5 years actual deaths. This became problematic during the spike in the death rates especially in 2020 which would skew any future figures.

The new method of calculation uses a combination of age group, sex, and geography to calculate the expected death rates. This is better because, generally, more older people die, deprived areas tend to die younger than affluent areas etc. etc. It takes all of theses differences into account to arrive at a more balanced figure rather than a straight average.

Of course the tinfoil hatters think tis is just another conspiracy, a deliberate fudging of the figures. But when you ask what is specifically wrong with the new method no one seems to have a view. Strange that...

Ah, so you have no bloody clue as to what a 'safe distance' is...

What did the government say?

2m I believe...

Did you keep to that at all times?

It is completely safe to be closer than 2 metres to a anti vaxxer, but it’s best avoided at all times.

Forget covid, think of any transmittable disease.

Is keeping a distance a good idea, or isn't it?

Once you get past that, we can go back to covid.
So you refuse to say what you think is a 'safe distance' as regards any 'transmittable disease' ...

Why is that?

Back-of-fag-packet-while-bladdered maths will tell you that's horseshoite.
See for yourself. This is from the link that JonathanM supplied to the yellow card system official report.
cov2.JPG

I,m still waiting for your apology.
And it looks like you owe me another as the ADR list you linked to does not mention anyone getting hairs on the palm of their hands.
It doesn't cover that detail. BlAnd you know full well it's hyperbole to illustrate how stupid some of the claims are. I much prefer the 39 people who reported excessive ear wax production after the AZ vaccine.

You were right the ONS updated their methods. I was wrong, but in my defence your description of it was so misleading it was a reasonable assumption.

I didn't actually know what the yellow card system was. But it looks like it is so anyone can report what they think is a side-effect for a medicine. So presumably what we have here is a lot of people, whose relative died soon after the vaccination, filing a report saying the vaccine was the cause. Basically, garbage.
One person became so deaf they died. :cool:

The Yellow card system is designed to catch everything to pick up the 1-2 in a million events that you can never find in a study. That also means it will catch a lot of junk as well.

So you refuse to say what you think is a 'safe distance' as regards any 'transmittable disease' ...

Why is that?
Do you think it's a good idea to get close to anybody with any transmittable disease?

The other choice is to keep your distance.

Take a guess if you dont know, which do you think is safer, better, less risky, and has been good advice over decades if not centuries ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back