COVID1984, CORRUPTION AND LIE AFTER LIE! (warning: thread for tinfoil-hatters)

The number of naturally occurring mutations in the wild is billions of times greater than the number developed in labs.

Probability is against you

Evidence is against you

Apart from your innate hatred of foreigners, you are going to have to come up for a better explanation of your weird claim.

Am I missing something here?
Where did the "virus" kick off from? India? Have you seen the videos? That has now been changed when the Indian government ridiculed Hancock! Did it originate from the deadly "triple Yorkshire strain" seriously, you couldn't make this KRAP up..

After the Referendum us Brexiteers were labelled racist, mainly because the Remoaners didn't have any other valid arguments to put forward, its wearing a bit thin now...

Sponsored Links
Where did the "virus" kick off from?

Living things, "and" viruses, spontaneously mutate all the "time."

Occasionally, a mutation "will" turn out to be "very" successful, and will propagate.

Do you "think" you know a "time" when epidemics did not "occur?"

(I am following your practice of putting random "words" in inverted "commas" for no good "reason.")

Living things, and viruses, spontaneously mutate all the time

Occasionally, a mutation will turn out to be very successful, and will propagate.

Do you think you know a time when epidemics did not occur?

so where did it start ? Blimey it had to be some where

Was Johnson involved ?
Was the Tory party involved ?

May be brexit :idea::mrgreen: perhaps

Sponsored Links
so where did it start ? Blimey it had to be some where

Was Johnson involved ?
Was the Tory party involved ?

May be brexit :idea::mrgreen: perhaps

oh hang on I know it started from some bloke from Essex who went skiing to Austria and had a snitzel
And a glass of schnapps he caused it :idea:

The flu is a fun one. Since the flu spreads in the same way that Covid-19 does it is suppressed by the same social distancing measures.

Since the flu has similar symptoms to Covid-19 people who have it are likely to isolate when they are symptomatic.

Since the flu is less infectious than Covid-19 any measures that reduce Covid-19 spread will massively reduce flu spread.

Flu vaccination last year was record setting. https://www.gov.uk/government/news/...ople-aged-65-on-track-to-be-highest-on-record

Essentially the flu went almost extinct in the UK last year. When you think about it, it'd be amazing if anything else happened.

You've been warned about spouting facts and common sense. Cut it out or yer barred!

You've been warned about spouting facts and common sense. Cut it out or yer barred!
I blame it on Boris. Admittedly there is no evidence or sensible way he could be at fault for a virus in bats finally transmitting to humans, but he's so bloody incompetent it's probably still all his fault somehow.

Am I missing something here

I certainly was....I missed this:

"Hi folks, long time no post.
So much has happened, we have left the NWO headquarters based in Brussels BUT! we are still controlled by the same people in the US, the Cabal, Bilderbergs, Illuminati or whatever you want to call them, the good thing is they are about to be taken down along with the paedophiles in Buck House.
Tim Ballard is about to show his face again and there will be thousands of arrest around the world, they will be tried by a military court for child trafficking, the biggest organised crime after the drugs trade and worth $150b a year, also Crimes Against Humanity."

Read more: https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/...ecks-at-ni-border.572168/page-2#ixzz6wuIQbOup

Oh dear Pred.....you are a fully fledged Qanon member, I hadn't realised.

Watch out chaps.....we are in Sooey country here, expect a bumpy ride :D

Last edited:
, after allowing I G Farben personal off with a slapped wrist, these were the people who supplied Adolf with Zyclon B,
As far as i know the head of the company that manufacted Zyclon B was hanged.
Hardly a slap on the wrist.
Zyclon B was used extensively to fumigate warehouses, ships holds, grain silo's ect.
It was used in Britain to fumigate council houses.
In Germany Zyclon B was commonly used to eradicate infestations of lice and vermin in places like army barracks.
In the concentration camps it was used to delouse clothing and living quarters.
The use of Zyclon B was a public health requirement to prevent the spread of Typhus carrying lice.
If the Nazis used it for other than its legitimate use, i don't see how the manufacturer can be blamed.
If an ironmonger sells someone a knife, how can they be held responsible if the purchaser goes out and stabs someone.

Last edited:
Did somebody mention Ellal? :ROFLMAO:
So who was 'led' to vote brexit?

And who has been led to believe that the jab(s) will solve the 'virus' problem?

Oh that's right, notchy...

Baah!

Sponsored Links
Back