COVID1984, CORRUPTION AND LIE AFTER LIE! (warning: thread for tinfoil-hatters)

So who was 'led' to vote brexit?

And who has been led to believe that the jab(s) will solve the 'virus' problem?

Oh that's right, notchy...

Baah!

infections are going up in this country, hospitalisations and deaths are not.

how do you explain that Ellal?

Sponsored Links
Dear old Biden has provided the gormless with some ammo again. There are13 main mutations about in the UK at the moment but sounds like one has probably died out,

The concern really in this area is politicians wanting ammo against China. Think back to weapons of mass destruction. They are perfectly capable of generating fake info if it suites them. Kennedy went to red alert to send back the Cuban missiles. Rubbish they went back because he agreed to withdraw some of theirs. Nationalist propaganda for Brexit lots voted that way due to that. Also some of that associated with Covid handling too. Flag waving.

A USA military man has created more worry. Terrorists might engineer a virus. Suppose they may but many of them would want to make it race or tribe specific. He also mentioned the quality of labs working on various virus. True there are loads of them and quality does vary but the Chinese one in question will be as good as Porten Down. If it wasn't we would have heard by now.

Why not bring up the virus fits us so well it must have been engineered. All the ones that have any effect also fit us well so must be engineered. Creationists spring to mind only this time some bloke in a lab. In practice it will be an act of god. One variant managed to jump to mink and back to human again. That really caused a panic. It's what virus do from time to time.

Lots of people have been locked up due in part to DNA evidence. Release them all as the technique is very very similar. The quick tests may show some one is positive when they aren't. Justified as one person can infect several others. The maths can be done and the quick test wins. It reduces spread. All criticism in this area is from burks that may even know their argument is screwball but in some cases they wont.

Vaccine side effects. Really simple. The probability is so low Covid is far more worse in terms of side effects even for the very young.

Vaccine at the moment. Effectiveness looks to be good but they do not know how good yet. Currently infection levels have spread up the age groups to 30 odds. More in sub 20 year olds. I'm not sure they will extend current lock down levels this month as they need infections to find out just how good the vaccines are but maybe if they are sane they will retain mask usage. They need to know what hospital loading will be as chance are every one eventually will catch it if no precautions are taken at all and more mutations may crop up.

The clearest sign that D614G has an effect on the spread of SARS-CoV-2 in humans comes from an ambitious UK effort called the COVID-19 Genomics UK Consortium, which has analysed genomes of around 25,000 viral samples. From these data, researchers have identified more than 1,300 instances in which a virus entered the United Kingdom and spread, including examples of D- and G-type viruses.

From.
https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-020-02544-6
Also explains why the have some vaccine confidence in mutations as they occur.

I see we have a number of people who only listen to the MSM which is funded by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.
Check out the UK government website for Covid 19 vaccine deaths, about 1,200 now and many were fit young people.
The only thing mutating are the lies.
Anyway, I must dash, I am on duty today to clear ALL the dead bodies from the street, the council can't cope themselves, luckily I have a 4x4, my Ferrari can't drive over the corpse's littering the roads...

Sponsored Links
IF YOU THINK DESTROYING THE ECONOMY, PLUNGING MILLIONS OF FAMILIES INTO HARDSHIP, ALLOWING CANCER PATIENTS TO DIE IN THEIR OWN HOMES, IGNORING SUICIDES AND MASS DEPRESSION WORLDWIDE, DEVISTATING CHILDRENS EDUCATION, FORMING A POLICE STATE AND IMPRISONING PEOPLE BEHIND THEIR OWN DOORS IS THE CORRECT WAY TO TACKLE A "VIRUS" WITH A 99.9% SURVIVAL RATE...
...THEN TO TERM YOU AS THICK AS PIGSHIT, IS ACTUALLY INSULTING TO PIGSHIT!!!

Quote from Lord Earnest Paleface..

Imagine, a virus so deadly, you have to be tested to see if you have it!

IF YOU THINK DESTROYING THE ECONOMY, PLUNGING MILLIONS OF FAMILIES INTO HARDSHIP, ALLOWING CANCER PATIENTS TO DIE IN THEIR OWN HOMES, IGNORING SUICIDES AND MASS DEPRESSION WORLDWIDE, DEVISTATING CHILDRENS EDUCATION, FORMING A POLICE STATE AND IMPRISONING PEOPLE BEHIND THEIR OWN DOORS IS THE CORRECT WAY TO TACKLE A "VIRUS" WITH A 99.9% SURVIVAL RATE...
...THEN TO TERM YOU AS THICK AS PIGSHIT, IS ACTUALLY INSULTING TO PIGSHIT!!!
Wow, all cap's just like The Donald. And equally as believable.(y)

1QzK2QAXs-w.jpg

What is the real reason for all of this then? No-one else on here seems to know.

Wow, all cap's just like The Donald. And equally as believable.(y)
The cap's were for the benefit of those who have difficulty seeing the truth, those that only watch the Billgates Brainwashing Corporation

What is the real reason for all of this then? No-one else on here seems to know.
Have you had your vaccination yet? Do you plan to have it soon? If so I wouldn't expect you to understand.

What would you call it? Plandemic?
Id call it a a pandemic.

Youd call it whatever you like in your continued journey down the rabbit hole of views which any responsible website with even a scrap of social responsibility would remove.

The only thing mutating are their lies!
But I grant that you have enormous expertise in lies.

The cap's were for the benefit of those who have difficulty seeing the truth, those that only watch the Billgates Brainwashing Corporation

No apostrophe needed. I think you're (correct use of apostrophe) a troll, because if not, you need help. In a secure unit far from South Wales.

Sponsored Links
Back