Cowboy delivery companys

Good to know you get off on a cheery wave and a smile.
Never considered what goes on behind a painted smile?

Sponsored Links
Never considered what goes on behind a painted smile?
No, how deep do you want me to go? The most common is a local guy who lives not far from me. My wife is addicted to Next and it's always him who delivers. And he won't come up my drive, however much I encourage him.

I'll ask him next time if he has any problems at home if you think it will help?

It's not for us to second guess if he has problems but he seems to have problems taking you up on your offer. What lies behind is anyone's guess.

Sponsored Links
but he seems to have problems taking you up on your offer.what lies behind is anyone's guess.
Not wanting to impose, company rules, being a decent kind of a bloke? What is the actual problem?

Lack of self confidence is evident with your posts resulting in you continually trying to undermine posters.
Is it better if I shout a delivery drivers?

Don't disappear again, like when i asked why EV fires were bad for 15 minute cites?
Much like with Carman I lose the will to live when a discussion goes down anything other than scratching the surface on a topic when you two are involved.
You've both burned your bridges re discussions as your post exemplifies.

Much like with Carman I lose the will to live when a discussion goes down anything other than scratching the surface on a topic when you two are involved.
You've both burned your bridges re discussions as your post exemplifies.
There is no discussion. You never answer honestly. When the questions get too difficult you disappear.

I'm with Denzo on this, why be rude to anyone unless they are a tit or rude to you.

I'm with Denzo on this, why be rude to anyone unless they are a tit or rude to you.
Think you've missed the point. Go back to my question is multi culturism working. Denso cheery wave and smile at van drivers doesn't really address whether it's working or not.

I'm never rude. I get people may have had a bad day, as I do. I don't know what this charade is all about, Should i be nasty to others?

I'm never rude. I get people may have had a bad day, as I do. I don't know what this charade is all about, Should i be nasty to others?
Behind the painted smile, posters on here know how rude you can be.

Sponsored Links
Back