Cowboy delivery companys

Sponsored Links
why shouldn't the tin foil hatters get a hearing?

No problem with that.

My question back to you is,

Why should anyone continue to listen to them, when they continue to refute the evidence (often scientific, and overwhelmingly contrary to their position)?

That is perhaps the difference of where people live and the pressures they feel. I'm more than happy if delivery drivers come up my drive and I tell them so. I have ordered something which they are bringing to me, sure they can use my drive rather than walk from across the street. 99.9% of the time they won't take me up on the offer.

Anyone working here, or delivering here, is welcome to turn round, or park on my drive - I meant drivers using my drive to reverse into, to turn around.

Drill down to any person's beliefs there's a serious side to how they arrive there
Ok. What do EV fires have to do with 15 minute cities? It's a simple question.

Sponsored Links
7da.gif

But then that's not multi culturism.

Bradford to my knowledge is hugely Pakistani Muslim. That might work for them but it doesn't in our society and to the comfort of most people of different faiths and culturse.

Your are correct - they are isolated from the wider world and general community, learn there own ways and language, the area then becomes a ghetto, even a no-go ghetto for many.

They may be lovely people who work hard, but wash your hands after opening your parcel and disposing of the wrapping...

Amazon are evil monopolising tax-dodging parasitic money-grabbers, I don't know why some people feel warm towards them or trust them in any way. I try to avoid using them and definitely wouldn't have an Alexa listening in on me.

I don't know how that could be blamed on a delivery driver, because my understanding is that Amazon always deliver in sealed boxes/bags. A driver would have to break open the seals, to do that.

I know, there's many instances across the country though and yet we are told we live in a multi cultural society.
Somethings not working.

Multi culturism I think works in my town. Predominantly white English mixed with all sorts of colours,cultures & nationalities. We all get on in general.

I think your right Multi culturism fails to work countywide when one particular culture or religion dominates. But then that's not Multi culturism.
The only exception of one dominant religion I have experienced is areas in Golders green.

I think mainly that is because they are all fùcking loaded.

I don't know about that particular story but there's tons of evidence that peeing in bottles is accepted company culture. There was a photo of a sign from staff toilets stating that urine bottles shouldn't be emptied into the handwash basins. This is accepted behaviour, presumably necessary to meet their delivery targets. Take a detour to the services and the tracking device would grass you up for wasting time.

How many delivery vans have handwash facilities? None. That nice chap probably had his chap in one hand, splashing into a bottle he was holding with the other hand shortly before handling your parcel.

I don't know how that could be blamed on a delivery driver, because my understanding is that Amazon always deliver in sealed boxes/bags. A driver would have to break open the seals, to do that.
More likely a warehouse worker couldn't wait for his foreman to grant permission to leave the shop floor to spend a penny, so he unloaded a quids worth in the nearest bottle.:LOL:

My first thought after opening that link was 'she looks like the sort of woman who would wazz in a bottle and phone The Sun'.

Wow, a company that delivers cowboys? Isn't that human trafficking?

Sponsored Links
Back