crap police

Well you seem to have become a dab hand at not conveying what you mean.

I, however, am not so ambiguous. B*gger off.

Sponsored Links
Softus said:
Well you seem to have become a dab hand at not conveying what you mean.

I, however, am not so ambiguous. B*gger off.
Softus, i was not being derogatory to you so why do you feel the need to insult? I've thought in the past that you were ok with the content of your posts but recently i'm starting to think otherwise.

You people really have huge gaps in your knowledge.

Castration will not stop a man ejaculating. The bulk of the ejaculate is produced in the seminal vesicle and the prostate gland. The sperm is produced in the testes but is just a tiny part of the wallpaper paste.

As far as preventing a paedophile getting an errection goes, then history has shown that they will simply use a broom pole or whatever which will be even more damaging. Only incarceration will prevent paedophilia (or euthanasia).

joe

Sponsored Links
Isn't Garry Glitter in trouble again?

joe

kendor said:
I've thought in the past that you were ok...
Well I am OK, but I've had enough of your inability to control your postings. I seem to step in your splurges of disagreement in all kinds of topics, and it's tiresome.

Finally, when the topic creator tells you why he raised a topic, and asks for that to be respected, you say that you don't repect it, and that don't approve of a topic being used in that way. How arrogant can you get?!

As for your opinion of me, you've made the mistake of thinking that I care. To get respect you have to show some, so don't be surprised at what people post about you.

joe-90 said:
Isn't Garry Glitter in trouble again?

Sadly, yes; in Vietnam. This web page says this:

"If evidence of a (legal) violation is found against Mr. Paul Francis, and especially evidence of sexual child abuse, I believe that very strict legal measures will apply to him," said Mr Le Dung.

Under Vietnamese law, the charge of obscene acts with a minor carries a penalty of one to five years in jail.

I can't help but wonder what "strict legal measures" might await him inside a Vietnamese prison...

Back