CREDA SOAP DRAWER JAMMED

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Help please! My Creda Simplicity 1200 soap drawer is jammed shut, my son tried to loosen it and pulled the front off...but the actual drawer remains stuck fast. Is there anyway of releasing it? There are a couple of screws behind the front that's come off but they don't look as though they're connected to the actual drawer. The machine is still working OK but I had to put the soap powder in the drum and will have to add conditioner when it's on the rinse cycle. Any advice would be gratefully received!

Sponsored Links
Soap drawers normally have a loose cover that can be removed for cleaning, only a guess, but I would think it has somehow risen up & is fowling on the inside you could try sliding a long thin flexible strip of some description into the top of the drawer & try to release it that way.

Thanks jj, we have now got it open and now need to source a spare part! The conditioner dispenser had snapped and caused it to stick.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back