croydex h2o hydro powered shower

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
please can some one help me with my h2o shower, ive fitted it with flexi pipes T'd off the bath supply, the cold water comes out ok and the
hot doesnt come out at all but my water pressure to the bath taps have very good pressure please can anyone help me :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Sorry, cant help with your problem but i was wondering where you bought your h2o shower? i have been looking for a replacenment for mine and thought they had been discontinued.

You can buy these showers from Plumb Center, they are very cheap, I think you can only get them in white now though :?:

With reference to poor flow on hot water, this is no surprise on a gravity fed system (Which I assume you have) as you have insufficient head for the flow to exist.

You need a direct connection to the hot water cylinder, via a flange and a direct connection to your cold water storage tank in the loft, and then probably a pump, unless you want to install a venturi style shower...

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back