Customs union vote at 6pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because Noseall thinks you are a member of the Klu Klux Klan.

Or a witch on her way to a toga party......

Its part of the Left Wing narrative on here: If you disagree with a Left wing view, you are labelled as far right. Or a plumber on the far right. Or a plumber from surrey on the far right.

This video explains it:

Ps I think your posts are polite, you seem to be given an unfairly hard time from some one here. I wouldve thought they would be interested to hear the views of somebody from Germany living here in the UK
Thanks for that video Notch, it made me howl with laughter. I think that your resident unhappy people are rather anti immigrant. Bizarre for people, who I believe supported the remain campaign... Maybe they are so unhappy, they are just lashing out at anyone

Sponsored Links
Blackie is aware of the narrative. We have had this conversation before.
We have had a conversation? All I can remember is you typing random words with no sentence structure and no objective. Refresh my memory, I am old and grey but I'm pretty sure that I would remember having a worthwhile conversation with you.

Ps I think your posts are polite, you seem to be given an unfairly hard time from some one here. I wouldve thought they would be interested to hear the views of somebody from Germany living here in the UK

To a person who said racism ended in the 80s - they deserve to be called out.

But what about those who label everything as a liberal left conspiracy.

Yes, deserved to be called out, called a member of the Klu Klux Klan no. Captain Black may have some confusing theories, but his posts arent confrontational,

Yes those who label everything liberal left conspiracies, equally wrong, Its slightly possible I may have done that as wind up from time to time :ROFLMAO:.

Sponsored Links
Yes, deserved to be called out, called a member of the Klu Klux Klan no. Captain Black may have some confusing theories, but his posts arent confrontational,

Yes those who label everything liberal left conspiracies, equally wrong, Its slightly possible I may have done that as wind up from time to time :ROFLMAO:.

I think many are on a wind up at times - that I can agree wholeheartedly.

What you see as racism is someone taking offence and what people like you force down the public's throat will cause a massive and bloody backlash. I know that you won't believe me, just watch mainland Europe in a few years.

What you see as racism is someone taking offence and what people like you force down the public's throat will cause a massive and bloody backlash. I know that you won't believe me, just watch mainland Europe in a few years.

You are about as facetious as they get and a snowflake to boot. I posted the governments own crime stats for the year. Racism didn't end in the 80s no matter you think.

You are about as facetious as they get and a snowflake to boot. I posted the governments own crime stats for the year. Racism didn't end in the 80s no matter you think.
Calm down, sweetheart.. It isn't real you know

Did the Windrush victims arrive after the 1980s?
Why didn't the people involved apply for British citizenship as I did?

22 June 1948 was when the Empire Windrush docked at Tilbury.....maybe you got the 4 and the 8 turned around

22 June 1948 was when the Empire Windrush docked at Tilbury.....maybe you got the 4 and the 8 turned around
No, I was trying to point out that they did arrive before the 1980s and were indeed victims of horrid racial abuse but this kind of abuse had pretty much become a thing of the past by the end of the 80s. Since then the definition of racial abuse has been changed and also includes religious abuse so although the numbers of racial abuse reports may still seem high, many of the reports are actually quite minor. Yes, I know that this is a statement that some here will find hard to accept but that is my opinion.
I will state clearly that although I was christened as a Catholic, I am an Atheist and so anything labelled "Religious abuse" is no crime at all unless it involves physical violence. People can believe whatever they wish.

Being a victim of bigotry is very real for some people!

Im sure it is.

You are a bigot.

You are known to be intolerant of those that have aspergers for a start

And since you spend your time taking the moral high ground as an opportunity to criticise all and sundry, you are therefore also a hypocrite :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back