Customs union vote at 6pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh god, please no.

I would prefer Jeremy Corbyn (yes, I would....Corbyn is, I think a man of principal, Boris is the polar opposite).

I have to fully agree.

I really really dont want Corbyn as PM, but I would prefer him to BJ, and RM!

Sponsored Links
You are known to be intolerant of those that have aspergers for a start
You are a liar.

It is what you do best! It is what you are!

I will not bother asking for any evidence, because you and I know there is none.
All it would be is a cue for you do your usual merry-go-round of nonsense comments and more lies.

Just for the record, I am intolerant of those who claim their condition gives them special insight into world affairs, or prevents them from telling lies.

Last edited:
Did the Windrush victims arrive after the 1980s?
Why didn't the people involved apply for British citizenship as I did?
We are not talking about when they arrived, we are talking about when they suffered from bigotry.

They did not apply for Citizenship, a) because some of them were born in UK and did not realise their parents did not have citizenship, or b) their parents did not realise that they were no longer citizens (it changed so that dependent territory citizens were no longer considered British). They assumed they had been here for so long they did not need to apply.

Just for the record, I am intolerant of those who claim their condition gives them special insight into world affairs, or prevents them from telling lies.

Im glad to hear you agree, you are intolerant of people with Aspergers, IE a raging bigot :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Im glad to hear you agree, you are intolerant of people with Aspergers, IE a raging bigot :ROFLMAO:
I am amused.
You claim to have beaten me on every discussion we have had, yet you still feel the need to lie and invent smears in an attempt to discredit me.
If you genuinely felt you had beaten me on these discussions, you would not feel the need to lie, and invent dishonest smears.

Still, it does prove one thing, that you are a blatant liar, and a dishonest idiot who feels inferior.
It is what you do! It is what you are!

You dont sound amused :ROFLMAO:

There is no 'claim' about it :mrgreen:

Where are these smears you talk about? Take some diacalm if you are suffering ;)
I am calm now that you have demonstrated that you fell the need to resort to lies and smears because you have an inferiority complex.

I have to fully agree.

I really really dont want Corbyn as PM, but I would prefer him to BJ, and RM!

Almost anybody would be better thsn BJ.

RM.......I dont know where this cult status he seems to have gained, comes from, but he is surprisingly popular.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back