Cutting groove in sawn 2 by 4

Sponsored Links
Yes of course, its an easy technique to grasp, as established earlier in the thread. However as I say, I found the rasps to be quicker to achieve what I wanted, as simple as that!

What I meant I didn't follow was what parallel you were drawing with this -

I bet by the time you have patted the bed sheets, fluffed the pillows, straightened the curtains, arranged the lighting, folded your pyjamas, your missus has gone off the boil! :p

As I didnt really see how it applies to this situation...

I bet by the time you have patted the bed sheets, fluffed the pillows, straightened the curtains, arranged the lighting, folded your pyjamas, your missus has gone off the boil! :p

As I didn't really see how it applies to this situation...
I've just got this image of someone who is meticulous in practical things he does, is also meticulous in every other way too.

Just a bit of banter. Sorry, did I hit a raw nerve?

Sponsored Links
Well now you say it I am not sure how its relevant to this discussion........... but the misses did leave me recently...

Apparently I take too long to get a job done :eek: No idea what she meant..... :p

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back