Danesmoor 15/19 leaking kerosine

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have recently had my oil tank filled which has caused my boiler to leak. Must be the increased pressure. I have checked all the visible unions and the tap and are all OK. With the covers removed I can lie on the floor and see a regular drip in the quarter inch gap between the cast zinc burner housing and the floor of the boiler. When I fire the boiler the drip stops and when the boiler cuts off the drip starts again. The drip is about once every 8 seconds. The problem almost certainly is within the burner unit. Please could anyone suggest what the problem might be?

Thanks

Mike

Sponsored Links
New Oil Pump required (Danfoss BFP41L3) - common fault you will need an experienced oil engineer to set the new pump up as the pressure will need to be acurately set, an oftec Engineer would charge about £160+vat to supply & fit a new pump ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back