David Haye

Sponsored Links
That's Mr psychopathic rapist to you monkey magic, just because he was convicted in the US courts does'nt mean he was guilty, idiot, do you know the percentage of blacks to white for example on death row in texas that get executed. IT WAS A MONEY GRABBING ****, she litterally screwed him for what he was worth. monkey. I keep having to school you and imam keeps breast feeding you, you might turn into a decent human , or maybe not eh, monkey.
keep digging that hole....

That's Mr psychopathic rapist to you monkey magic, just because he was convicted in the US courts does'nt mean he was guilty, idiot, do you know the percentage of blacks to white for example on death row in texas that get executed. IT WAS A MONEY GRABBING ****, she litterally screwed him for what he was worth. monkey. I keep having to school you and imam keeps breast feeding you, you might turn into a decent human , or maybe not eh, monkey.
keep digging that hole....
You've finished digging, monkey, so you may aswell chuk your useless atheist matter in then.
Cos the way you are you're gonna get much worse when you're down there, monkey.
lovinit:cool:

Sponsored Links
If you listen carefully nuke, you can just hear the warders calling you. Playtime's over now. Time soon for that little nightcap and special little pill that'll make it all ok for a while and help you win the "sleeping lions" game against your friends.

If you listen carefully nuke, you can just hear the warders calling you. Playtime's over now. Time soon for that little nightcap and special little pill that'll make it all ok for a while and help you win the "sleeping lions" game against your friends.
Well well, it's been easy bringing you down to a level you fit into, monkey.
but now I know for sure you are such a hypocrite it's my duty to tell you.
So maybe you'll change and become what you loath for your salvasen. :cool: oh I forgot If you don't regard yourself as an ape then I won't call you monkey, but if you do then monkey it is. ;)

So maybe you'll change and become what you loath for your salvasen. :cool: oh I forgot If you don't regard yourself as an ape then I won't call you monkey, but if you do then monkey it is. ;)
You're rambling now nuke. Your tablet's kicking in..........soon bed bug time....zzzzzzzzzz

Sleep tight and try to forget all about the nasty bogeymen for a few hours...

I repeat. to good to say it just once , monkey. END.

Morning monkey ;) :cool:

Go and bait someone else now FFS, theres no getting rid of you is there, like a leachlike thing. :D .

Not seen the fight yet, going to watch one of the re-runs later.
Pirates of the caribbean was on BBC3 at the same time and keira knightley is tidy, so opted for that instead.
So if you could keep the result quiet, that would be appreciated ;)

Sponsored Links
Back