David Haynes has been murdered thread

Thanks LMB. The mods say they can't do anything about it.

Sponsored Links
On page 3 press reply and type in test, might clear it?
Thanks. I did type a reply yesterday, which may or may not be there, but still no Page 4 on my computer.

The interesting thing is that others can see it, but I can't, so I presume it's something at my end.

hmmm :confused:

I'm just adding this post to see if I can sort out a problem of my not being able to access Page 4 of this thread.
Please ignore this post... should it actually appear!

Sponsored Links
hmmm :confused:

I'm just adding this post to see if I can sort out a problem of my not being able to access Page 4 of this thread.
Please ignore this post... should it actually appear!

Ah, so it did appear on the original thread, even though I can't see it. This gets stranger and stranger.

Thanks for letting me know.

I don't suppose you could copy and paste all the posts on that thread? No, only joking!

Wow! I've done it!

At a loss to think of anything else, I clicked rapidly on the '4' at the top of page 3 - perhaps a dozen times - and, lo and behold, Page 4 appeared.

I went back to the GD index page and clicked the '4' of the thread (just once) and Page 4 opened again. Fixed it... I think.

Well, I hope that's a possible work-around should anything similar happen again.

Now, if anyone wishes to show their gratitude for this helpful information, please PM me for the address of 'The make JB a rich man' charity foundation.

Sponsored Links
Back