De scaling

pum.gif

Sponsored Links
PEDANTICVINDICTIVEMAN said:
Just use Sentinel X200 and X100 together and leave them in.

thank you,

Will this cure heavy banging wheezing bubbling, I was under the impression this was a preventative / small solution.

Leave in for how long I have read on here, only two weeks then change and add inhibitor?

Shall I drain the old stuff down first and add these too the header tank and let them be taken in when filled up? n.b I would like to change the bypass valve whilst I do this as it seems to be leaking slowly and I am under the impression they get blocked.

Will this cure heavy banging wheezing bubbling, I was under the impression this was a preventative / small solution.

dont think i'd be asking PED that mate :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Leave both in for good, put in header tank after full drain off before filling so it goes into system.

Sponsored Links
Ped I will give it a try, thankyou for your time

And for those who were no help and have nothing better to do than posting smilies, this is for you.

bumwiggle.gif

Have a nice day

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back