debris in road

Sometimes we come to the wrong conclusions about neighbours and they are really nice people, but you can't deny the fact that there are many a**eholes in life.

I have a neighbour who got permission to build a big extension to his house. Then he decided he wanted to build it bigger, I got a letter from the council saying "if you have any objections, let us know in writing." I thought "Nah, live and let live, let him build his extension!!!"

Wish I had thought about it from a "how will this affect me" angle. His extension means he now has no offroad parking (in place of the garage and 2-car driveway he had before). So where does he choose to park? In our allocated spaces. His wife even had the nerve to leave a highly abusive note on my windscreen once because me parking in my space made it hard for him to get his oversized van out!

I've tried approaching him about it, he just refuses to believe it is private parking even when shown the plans!!!

There will always be a**eholes in this world

Sponsored Links
AdamW said:
I've tried approaching him about it, he just refuses to believe it is private parking even when shown the plans!!!
If it's a private space, you have the right to clamp him, as long as you display the correct signage... could be a nice little earner!

One neighbour was keen on this, but I'm just concerned that if we do that he'll just start parking right outside my front door (opens onto the street!) so I'll be faced with a big slab of white van everytime I look out!

I'm fine just so long as I can get parked, in reality. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back