december work

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi all. ive only been self employed a while ago so still finding my feet. im getting plenty of repair work as its winter but have noticed my landlords gas cert side of the business has dropped off. i m assuming its just because its december and hardly anyone moves in/out of rental property in this month hence lackof renewals.?? is jan pick uptime for gas certs? prob contributes about 20 percent of my turnover certs help to keep things ticking over. thanks

Sponsored Links
We officially shut down our servicing run next Friday; however prior to, we've been bringing forward LGSR due in December/early Jan because by mid-December access is a flippin' nightmare. The servicing run will start again 2nd week in Jan.

December and early January are traditionally quiet for us with voids.

December is quiet.

I have a National Trust estate with 300 properties that all need re-newals in December. (LLC's). They will all get serviced.

Paul

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back