Decorative pipe holders

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am having exposed copper pipes over a tiled background in a downstairs loo. There are four pipes coming in and I need good-looking brackets to hold them parallel. Munsen rings would be ideal but does anyone know if they come in multiple arrays – two or four across? Recommendations of any aesthetic clip system welcome.

Sponsored Links
I am having exposed copper pipes over a tiled background in a downstairs loo. There are four pipes coming in and I need good-looking brackets to hold them parallel. Munsen rings would be ideal but does anyone know if they come in multiple arrays – two or four across? Recommendations of any aesthetic clip system welcome.

i use talon clips, comes in doubles singles an even give u the option to buy pvc trunking. an they look ok

i use talon clips, comes in doubles singles an even give u the option to buy pvc trunking. an they look ok
Talon wrap over clips have lugs so you can fit them together to give an infinite aray of clips side by side.
White plastic, not what you'd call decorative.

Sponsored Links
Thanks for the advice gents. You're right, though. I am looking for something a bit more attractive than the plastic clips I use for hidden pipes. Talon do make brass fittings too but not ones to hold multiple pipes. Gap in the market there for someone to make some money from. Any more help will be welcome.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back