DeLonghi Dual Fual DFS903

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

The Hob sparks up fine, but suddenly the oven or grill will not work, nor the internal light or fan. Is there an internal fuse that needs replacing ? If so where does it live ?

thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links
This is a dual fuel, so probably has a 13-Amp plug? There shouldn't be another fuse apart from the one in the plug, and if the ignition is still working, the suppluy must be working. I'd be thinking about an electrical fault around the knob that switches the oven and grill on.

No internal fuse but there should be a safety stat.
There's so many possibilities with this that I'd suggest getting an expert in to check it out.

Unplug your appliance before working on it.

Sponsored Links
Nothing quite so technical, thank god. I guess we must have had a power cut, the digital clock was flashing. I read on here that some ovens wouldn't work until the clock had been set. Did this and it's back to normal.

thanks for the responses though
David

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back