Design Forum

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Shouldn't there be a forum section for and about design/architecture/landscaping, i know plenty of people pay for design, but im also sure plenty of people do it themselves too. With all the different software available for it and the obviously unlimited amount of design choices for different projects cropping up time and time again it would be good to have a specific forum for it wouldn't it?

Sponsored Links
Shouldn't there be a forum section for and about design/architecture/landscaping, i know plenty of people pay for design, but im also sure plenty of people do it themselves too. With all the different software available for it and the obviously unlimited amount of design choices for different projects cropping up time and time again it would be good to have a specific forum for it wouldn't it?
I agree, that would be very useful....

Why should there be a Forum dedicated to Design Martian? If you frequented the rest of the Forum a bit more you would see countless design related threads answered fully in their appropriate section, garden designs in the garden section, extension design in the building section, furniture in the woodwork section etc etc. Open your eyes Poppit.

Sponsored Links
Firstly, why didn't you spend as much time as you have on me (again :rolleyes: ) explaining to the OP why you didn't agree, rather than a curt, and seemingly condescending one word answer?

And secondly, why shouldn't others (the OP and me included) think it a good idea to group design related ideas together? There may well be countless design related threads dotted around the site, but that's precisely why it'd be nice to see them grouped together.
This is not your world FMT, other people do live in it....

Freddy, can you keep your pathetic posts restricted to the GD. I do not use GD so do not want to see your banal crap on here.

Thank you

Sponsored Links
Back