Deterring birds from bin bags !!

i made myself a bin box, a few bits of plywood and it fits up to 6 bags, didnt cost much and stops the foxes coming and ripping them apart, only time they come out in the open is on the morning of the collection.

Sponsored Links
The bin box seems a good idea, or a model fox, wouldn't know where to get one mind you :D

or a model fox, wouldn't know where to get one mind you :D
Ere you go, Sam Fox

tvdeath-sam.jpg

Sponsored Links
Thats a very small horse :eek: call in the RSPCA, there should be an RSPCA button at the bottom of the page :LOL:

Shytalkz is spot on with the dispirin, works every time. My mate owns a static holiday park in Cornwall and does this on a regular basis from the static roofs but he uses bi-carbonate of soda in bread- same result

just dont get caught doing it, remember the wildlife protection act ;)

At work we used to get a tramp looking through the bins for food, we took to sprinkling damaged washing powder, bleach, floor degreaser etc over the rubbish to deter him :LOL: :cool:

At least he'd smell nice :LOL:

At work we used to get a tramp looking through the bins for food, we took to sprinkling damaged washing powder, bleach, floor degreaser etc over the rubbish to deter him :LOL: :cool:

You bunch of B*stards... :evil:

You could have killed him! :eek:

Sponsored Links
Back