DHW preheat firing up every 11 mins (ISAR HE24)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
And its doing my head in, IsarHE24

Thisisi not normal is it, was firing up every hour, now firing every 11 minutes

Have turned it off at boiler, and back on, but still firing every 11 mins

Sponsored Links
You must have a dripping hot tap or a dripping leak somewhere on the hot tap pipe work.

Turn the cold mains supply to the boiler off under the boiler. 15mm pipe between gas and CH return.

If it stops firing it has proved the point.

Have no dripping taps, just checked them all, where do i tirn it off right at the top of the pipe (a little brass thing)?

Yes. 90D turn. Use adjustables rather than a screwdriver if poss. I have had these shear off with a screwdriver.

Sponsored Links
it must be something to do with the hot fill on wasking machine, it has a small leak, so have turned the latch to off ad aslo turned the supply to it off but it must be leaking through somewhere

have sorted washing machine out and it has stopped firing up now, so obviously the turn off valves where letting it through somehow, thanks for all your help

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back