Dial problems - Ariston Margherita A1324 Advantage

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My washing machines on strike!! I've checked the screw out area at the bottom in case its stuck coins or something, and that was clear, so that's not the problem. Problem is that when I put on a wash, it kicks in as normal, but doesn't progress in the wash. It just sticks on what i've selected, or it'll keep clicking round (like it does when you move the dial forward during a wash. It clicks back to the original selected wash). However, this is different. Even if I turn off, wait a few seconds, select end of wash 'dot', put it on, then turn off again and select another wash, it'll still click round. I'm beginning to think it needs a mother board or something??? Usual problems in the past have been a pump, but this is different. I cannot even forward in a wash, as it just comes out unwashed (soap all over it). It plays up by clicking round on wash '8' constantly. On wash '4', it just sticks. Please help. Dont want to call out repair man as too expensive.

Sponsored Links
8 times means heater fault change heater, sometimes it can be the pcb ,

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back