dialer

Reaction score
Country
Montenegro
good morning all
i have purchased an accenta mini g4 system with a hard wired dialer
however the system is compromised as the phone line and electricity is often down for many days.
therefore i think i need a dialer with a sim card to receive

i think the best solution is to run both systems, hard wired telephone and mobile phone system

can someone advise a mobile dialler system and how to wire both systems

sorry to be a nuisance

regards mike

Sponsored Links
The Texecom one seems better than the Menvier SD3. There is also one from Pyronix that we have used.

Make sure that you get a SIM which you can check and top up from the internet.

Connect the trigger to the bell output.

Make sure that you have adequate battery backup to last through the longest power cuts.

Sorry, I don't recognise your national flag - you may need different equipment from that sold in the UK.

Oh - you could be right... Maybe I'm getting confused! :oops: We don't use them that often but I do remember having trouble with the SD3 and less trouble with "the other one". It must have been the Pyronix (why is this 5 litre mini keg of Hobgoblin empty?)

Sponsored Links
thank you for your valuable help

the flag you see is for montenegro but i and my wife are british
the country has 650000 people which doubles with people in summer
montenegro is east of bari in italy

the Alarm System was purchased in the uk
sim cards from T mobile in montenegro work well
from the internet i see its recommended to have both celluar phone and line phones let alone the unreliability
of land lines and electric supply

the dialer provided in the accenta kit uses the fixed phone which is not good forthe reason above

i found another dialler for cellular phones which uses the above dialler and is connected via a telephone cable
meaning i on get cellular function ONLY

im a bit thick so i must check this all out

thanks AGAIN AND I HOPE YOUR HAVING A GREAT DAY

'

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back