Dilemma.

Those folks that work outdoors will know exactly what i mean.

Cheers for your replies, they have been very helpful.

I still can not get a plaster to stick to moisturiser though!

You need to be a certain character to work out doors in this weather, something that office dwellers will never comprehend.

Sponsored Links
I never thought I'd see a forum to suggest skin care products for men, when we were workin' 'ti pit, we used candle wax for shaving foam. Matchsticks to keep me eyes open, none of these 'Eeees'

Those folks that work outdoors will know exactly what i mean.

Cheers for your replies, they have been very helpful.

I still can not get a plaster to stick to moisturiser though!

You need to be a certain character to work out doors in this weather, something that office dwellers will never comprehend.

A certain type of character, or just someone that is happy to graft to provide for their family. I just did 22 days straight to make sure I could get all the jobs done that I had promised. My thumb tips are cracked, cut and raw from the cold

Sponsored Links

Agreed there noseall. I'm currently working on a roof that the powers that be want tiling by Christmas.We've pretty much got all the timberwork finished so the deadline is perfectly doable , but have been starting with temperatures as low as -8* this week with at times a high of -3*. At times you find your hands sticking to scaffold tubes and steel tools. But, as we are in a city we can look at a high rise office block next door so to speak and watch the staff there walking around in shirt sleeves and wonder to ourselves who is the smarter?

Agreed there noseall. I'm currently working on a roof that the powers that be want tiling by Christmas.We've pretty much got all the timberwork finished so the deadline is perfectly doable , but have been starting with temperatures as low as -8* this week with at times a high of -3*. At times you find your hands sticking to scaffold tubes and steel tools. But, as we are in a city we can look at a high rise office block next door so to speak and watch the staff there walking around in shirt sleeves and wonder to ourselves who is the smarter?

What's a woman doing man's work for?

I think you should superglue you hands to your face matey haha, maybe then you wont drill through your hand! Youch! I cant work with lesbian condoms on my hands, I've tried, I'd neec a dox a day, Grin and bear it! Or swap the mrs for one who likes rough hands =)

Sponsored Links
Back