DIPLOMAT ACA9102

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My Diplomat ACA9102 has 6 lights flashing on the left and bleeps 10 times with a break and 10x again etc. Only had installed yesterday.
I'm not sure how to reset. Booklet says: 'To change the cycle currently underway, open the door carefully. Press and hold the programme select utton for about 5 seconds. Once the cycle has been cancelled, the dishwasher will emit a short beep and the relative indicaor light will turn off.' Tried this numerous times and no good.
Can anyone tell me what's going on with a brand new machine?
How can I 'reboot' or 'reset' please?

Sponsored Links
MFI says:
Turn off at wall and pull out plug for 1 hour with door shut
Dishwasher power on with door open
Press 'P' 4 times within 3 seconds of dishwasher power on
Shut door and leave for 1 hour cycle - do not interrupt cycle!
Hope this works and may help other Diplomat users!

My Diplomat ACA9102 has 6 lights flashing on the left and bleeps 10 times with a break and 10x again etc. Only had installed yesterday.
I'm not sure how to reset. Booklet says: 'To change the cycle currently underway, open the door carefully. Press and hold the programme select utton for about 5 seconds. Once the cycle has been cancelled, the dishwasher will emit a short beep and the relative indicaor light will turn off.' Tried this numerous times and no good.
Can anyone tell me what's going on with a brand new machine?
How can I 'reboot' or 'reset' please?

did you sort it out i have the same problem

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back