Diplomat ADP8224 Dishwasher

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,we have the above intregrated dishwasher good few years now,no problems.Last nights wash came up with E3 (presume error code).Put another wash on this afternoon,was interupted at about 20 mins and the door opened slightly(on its own!!!),was still cold and error E3 again.My wife yesterday syphoned off little water in the "sump", though there was none in the actually dishwasher itself.Have searched possible causes on here but ,no remedy has become apparent.I dont have access to a multi-meter to test,but I assume its a heater problem? Any help much appreciated (rocks) :LOL: :LOL:
Regards
Paul

Sponsored Links
E2 over fill detected, more likely though it is not overfilling, just thinks it is.
E3 not heating
E4 thermister disconnected or o/c
E5 no water fill
E6 heating detected with no water present
E7 not draining
E8 read error, rest and try again
E9 pause in test programme, not a fault code.

thanks for that rocks1,as i suspected,but how do i repair it?easy fix/expensive/worth it? youre advice is very much appreciated,by the way.

Sponsored Links
Cheers mate as said above no metre to test it,but after brilliant advice on this forum before i.e. washing m/c ,fridgefreezers,painting etc.etc.,will go ahead and replace said part.Will update for search purposes when/if fixed.
Cheers
Paul :cry: :LOL:

Suprisingly put it on a different wash code to "normal",code 6 "strong" and worked fine.Tried another today on 4 "normal" was ok.?? Dunno whats happened but pleased I dont have to fork out again for parts. :LOL: :rolleyes:

Hi again,
Sorry to bring old thread up,but might be relevant.Since Nov worked ok,last week same old fault E3,after reading other threads tried to reset,worked to some extent.When i elect normal wash say it runs 90% then comes up with E9,i know you have said its connected to E1&E2 but dont think its either of these and E9 is not a error,what i do is press programme,it reverts back to normal wash and finishes(sometimes needs repeated after E9 errors).However today put on heavy duty wash came up E3 WASNT BECAUSE WHEN DOOR OPENED WAS STEAMING HOT,so pressed prog. button and continued,came up twice more with E9,pressed and continued until it finished its cycle.But given the errors keep coming up do you think its the PCB thats knackard? All is dry below checked it out.Your thoughts if you would be so kind.
Regards
Paul :cry:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back