Dipping toe into painting

I think thats good.

You mean the water wont come out with the paint, you will drain it after each use ?
Why wouldn't I drain it at the end of use? The tank could explode from the pressure. Your might as well ask me if I will take it back in doors after use. Yes, I will put it back inside in case somebody grabs it, or rain ruins it. That would really p*ss me off in the middle of a multi-week panel job.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Thtas good, it wont mix with the paint then.

Yes it will
It depends on your luck. Maybe your compressor was designed to give you water because the merchant wanted to sell more, or there was a maintenance contract? Mine is made in the PRC. I have had great luck with china products. My chances are 50/50. It's really a made in china product and not a china product. I remain hopeful until proven otherwise.

It depends on your luck. Maybe your compressor was designed to give you water because the merchant wanted to sell more, or there was a maintenance contract? Mine is made in the PRC. I have had great luck with china products. My chances are 50/50. It's really a made in china product and not a china product. I remain hopeful until proven otherwise.
does air contain water vapour?

Until I see photos I will assume none of its real.

The OPs responses are deliberate trolling

How many weeks do you intend spending on a panel?
Depending on runs and mistakes. Sanding back and redo takes time. It depends on wind, humidity, temperature, bug conditions. It will take as long as it takes.

Last edited:
Until I see photos I will assume none of its real.

The OPs responses are deliberate trolling
You are the troller. Why do you need proof? I have already indicated what tools I will be using. Are you trying to do copy-buy and copy-paint? I am experimenting and copying isn't useful. The whole thing might fail from unanticipated factors. The plus side is my projects often succeed. This is the stat I rely on when taking risks.

tools.png

Sponsored Links
Back