Disappeared thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
So another thread in which Mr Bobby Dazzler had been exposed for his racist nature has been totally wiped off the forum.
I posted proof of his bigotry and racism, here it's proposed again until he complains to the mods to get this removed as well.
I took a screenshot so the racist remarks are indelible

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210509-161719_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210509-161719_Samsung Internet.jpg
    151.3 KB · Views: 70
  • Screenshot_20210509-161737_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210509-161737_Samsung Internet.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 81
Sponsored Links
Bob the gob’s poison has infected & locked many an interesting thread. He’s just an extremely troubled person who probably needs professional help.unfortunately his current obsession is this website.

Sponsored Links
So another thread in which Mr Bobby Dazzler had been exposed for his racist nature has been totally wiped off the forum.
I posted proof of his bigotry and racism, here it's proposed again until he complains to the mods to get this removed as well.
I took a screenshot so the racist remarks are indelible
They're not racist comments, they're factual statements. Many Italians were ardent supporters of Fascism.
Italian Fascism (Italian: fascismo italiano), also known as Classical Fascism or simply Fascism, is the original fascist ideology as developed in Italy by Giovanni Gentile and Benito Mussolini. The ideology is associated with a series of two political parties led by Benito Mussolini; the National Fascist Party (PNF), which ruled the Kingdom of Italy from 1922 until 1943, and the Republican Fascist Party that ruled the Italian Social Republic from 1943 to 1945. Italian Fascism is also associated with the post-war Italian Social Movement and subsequent Italian neo-fascist movements.
Italian Fascism was rooted in Italian nationalism, national syndicalism, revolutionary nationalism and the desire to restore and expand Italian territories,
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Itali...sm was rooted in,to avoid succumbing to decay.
And
Fascism (/ˈfæʃɪzəm/) is a form of far-right, authoritarian ultranationalism characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition and strong regimentation of society and of the economy which came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fascism#:~:text=Fascism (/ˈfæʃ,in early 20th-century Europe.
All that you've proven is that you haven't the foggiest idea what racism is.

I'd be very pleased if this thread remains for ever and a day. It proves beyond doubt that your allegations of me being racist were total and utter nonsense.

Bob the gob’s poison has infected & locked many an interesting thread. He’s just an extremely troubled person who probably needs professional help.unfortunately his current obsession is this website.
Your and transam's persistent and perpetual racist comments generate opposition to racism, mainly from me, but sometimes from others also.
If there were no racist comments I'd have much less to comment on.
You not only post your own racist comments, you add your approval to other racist comments.

You have associated anyone with italian passport to the fascists.
That's racism at its best.
Whatever you say and whatever link you provide will not change the fact that you are a racist bigot.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210509-161719_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210509-161719_Samsung Internet.jpg
    151.3 KB · Views: 47
  • Screenshot_20210509-161737_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210509-161737_Samsung Internet.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 47
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back