Guess who complained this time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
So another thread in which Bobby Dazzler was being exposed as the word twisting, argument avoiding, racist bigot, has been closed.

I wonder who complained this time.
The common denominator to all the closed threads seems to be the same, Bobby Dazzler.
Here is his latest avoided post, i wasn't quick enough to click the button:

Native
a person born in a specified place or associated with a place by birth, whether subsequently resident there or not.
Many Italians supported fascism.
Fascism is a form of far-right, authoritarianism.​

So let me understand your twisted 3 neurons.
Because i am a native of italy I am automatically a fascist.
That makes a lot of sense (to your 3 neurons)
Anyhow, again you're shifting away from the real subject which is:
And here you're being racist.
Having an Italian passport doesn't mean that one is italian by descent.
Your assumption is deeply racist and this explains why you're obsessed with showing us that you're against racism.
It's like the rapist campaigning against rape or the paedophile against pedophilia.
Now everything is clear.
I always suspected you were just a racist bigot in hiding.

Read more: https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/terrorists-extradited.570101/page-4#ixzz6tiBQYIxp

Sponsored Links
He used to stalk a lady poster in here (Blightymam) she left

duuno he said my grandmother was a Na*i :confused: in her 93 years she never left the UK did not even have a pass port :confused:

Sometimes though, he comes out with such b@llox that i read his posts to my wife and friends and we laugh like mad dogs.
He's a nutter on drugs.

Sponsored Links
He’s been deteriorating. Seems to have no grasp on black humour or the fact that if he didn’t fall for it everytime, no one would do it.
None of it is serious, he just can’t see it.

He’s been deteriorating. Seems to have no grasp on black humour or the fact that if he didn’t fall for it everytime, no one would do it.
None of it is serious, he just can’t see it.

You are bragging of being a troll, and moaning that people don't like it.

Bet we don’t see ignored member for a couple of days. I think his “friends “ on here really do need to have a word with him (pm)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back