Terrorists extradited

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want support transam's blatant racism, just come out with. Don't beat about the bush, just say what you think.
Just like you told such obvious lies about your friend being granted French residency immediately after the Brexit referendum, which I proved was impossible, and (supposedly) all EU citizens have to sign a disclaimer for the Covid vaccine, which I refuted, having had the Covid vaccine in France.
Again, you've been exposed as a liar, then got several threads locked.
Despite your wrong belief, your word counts for f#ck all.
You haven't disproved one single thing in this forum ever.
In fact, you avoid answering questions and try to twist others words so to fit your agenda.
However, we're human beings with a more functional brain than yours, so your b@llox don't mean anything to anyone here.
With regards to being racist, I am an immigrant myself and have mixed blood, so draw your own conclusions if you can, although it's difficult with only 3 neurons working.

Sponsored Links
nazi "joke" removed
Don't forget your uncle Otto, he was another of your uncles who were found with their trousers round their ankles and their frankfurter in their hands.
As concentration camp guards (Auschwitz wasn't it?) I wonder what they'd been up to in a prisoner camp full of men, women and child prisoners.
Then there's your grandfather who used to torture prisoners for the gestapo.

Did your mother relate this history of your family to you, or was it from your uncles and grandfather?

Sponsored Links
Your ancestry does not prevent racism. Many Italians were ardent supporters of Fascism.
And here you're being racist.
Having an Italian passport doesn't mean that one is italian by descent.
Your assumption is deeply racist and this explains why you're obsessed with showing us that you're against racism.
It's like the rapist campaigning against rape or the paedophile against pedophilia.
Now everything is clear.
I always suspected you were just a racist bigot in hiding.

DD and TT are triggered it seems. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

What's DD fascination with animal sex? You're not getting enough at home?

Which countries are these?

Actually G . Yeah, sorry. Only found out yesterday. Is a bit shocking though. Romania Hungary & Finland until recently

Actually G . Yeah, sorry. Only found out yesterday. Is a bit shocking though. Romania Hungary & Finland until recently

How did you find this out? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Delete your search history before your other half finds out. Or were you thinking of spicing things up with a threesome with a Unicorn. :sneaky::p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Having an Italian passport doesn't mean that one is italian by descent.
You told us you were of mixed descent.
:rolleyes:

upload_2021-5-2_14-20-48.png

In my native Italy

You should try to remember what you have written previously before coming out with yet more lies.

Last edited:
Lol. It was for something on here.countries where it’s illegal for sane sex marriage but legal to marry/ “have relations” with animals.
Now you put it that way though, God knows what sort of pop up advertising I’m gonna get!
Your right!

Guess which country was top of the list though!!!!!
Begins with a J

Lol. It was for something on here.countries where it’s illegal for sane sex marriage but legal to marry/ “have relations” with animals.
Now you put it that way though, God knows what sort of pop up advertising I’m gonna get!
Your right!

You actually searched for it? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Use a browser like Brave in icognito mode and preferably with a VPN that doesn't leak DNS data.

Then you can view all the animal pron you like. :p

You can do more but for you I suppose that should suffice.

Why legislate against something that isn't a problem?

Between 2007 and 2016 (latest currently available) a total of 27 people have been convicted of the offence of having sexual intercourse with an animal.
https://www.gov.uk/government/uploa...852/foi-171012002-bestiality-convictions.docx

Downing Street has refused to comment on allegations that David Cameron performed an obscene sex act with a dead pig while at university.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...omeone-has-oral-sex-dead-animal-10510869.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back