Terrorists extradited

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
7 Italian terrorists that were convicted of terrorism linked to the far left Red Brigade who commited trrrorist offences in the 60 s snd 80s have been arrested and are to be extradited

said terrorists have been hiding in a country for decades

hiding / living

any one guess as to which country they have been living in ?:mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Apparently there are 3 more living there that the Italians charged with terrorist offences a good while back :eek:

Not surprised at all.
Lots of red brigade convicted terrorists live freely and safely in many part of EU without being challenged.
The head of this terrorists group, Mario Moretti, sentenced to 6 (yes, six) life sentences is now free to roam the streets and returns to prison only to sleep there.
All the others are completely free or dead.
Say no more.

Far left terrorists are you sure ? The left are morally superior don't you know !

Sink me they're not far right terrorists we'll I never !

It was a very similar political process to the pardoning of paramilitaries in NI during the Good Friday Agreement.
The 'terrorists' who were not directly involved in terrorism, i.e. had not been directly involved in any violence, were allowed to stay in France as long as they held peaceful and responsible lives. They were, if you like, on licence, just like any convicted criminal allowed out of prison on probation.
Any that were directly involved in violence were arrested and extradited back to Italy 40 or 50 years ago.
The current arrests were of the few that had not been directly involved in violence and had led responsible and peaceful lives over the last 60years.
They remain under arrest in France and a French court will decide whether they are to be extradited back to Italy.

Antagonism does not work. Cooperation does.

Transam, et al are keen to switch attention away from the corruption, cheating and lying of the current UK government.
It's their usual tactic, along with, "everyone does it". :rolleyes:

7 Italian terrorists that were convicted of terrorism linked to the far left Red Brigade who commited trrrorist offences in the 60 s snd 80s have been arrested and are to be extradited

said terrorists have been hiding in a country for decades

hiding / living

any one guess as to which country they have been living in ?:mrgreen:
They should have got themselves Irish passports and they would never be extradited anywhere.

just one example of the benefit of an Irish passport for anyone considering a career in international terrorism.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colombia_Three

seems like The F***** are on a par with Ireland than ??
( worst imo)

Italy have been urging the F*****
/ macron to extradite these terrorists who have been hiding in
F***** for “Decades”

Hiding is probably the wrong word ? ;)

seems like The F***** are on a par with Ireland than ??
( worst imo)
RoI and France are friendly nations in EU.
So are Italy.

Italy have been urging the F*****
/ macron to extradite these terrorists who have been hiding in
F***** for “Decades”

Hiding is probably the wrong word ? ;)
They haven't been hiding, they've been living openly in France.
Living a peaceful and law abiding life for the last 50 years or so.
You should try it, instead of promoting racial hatred and genocide.
But while racism is taught to young children from an early age by their parents and peers, it's not likely that you'll have the intelligence to break free from your internalised bigotry.

I see you've taken to not using using the words France, or French so that the recent number of racist posts that you have made against France does not appear in the search function.
Maybe I'll have a look to see how many times you have engaged in racial motivated tirades against Chinese, Romanians, Iranians, Muslims, and foreigners in general.

Transam's racially motivated tirade against Chinese, 6 pages of them:
Edit, sorry, more than ten of them.
upload_2021-4-30_19-10-49.png

Last edited:
Transam's tirade against Romanians. Only two pages, but I suspect there are many, many more from transam. I just used a narrow search criteria
upload_2021-4-30_19-13-25.png

Transam's racially motivated tirade against Iran. Seven pages of them. I'm beginning to suspect that the search engine is limiting the results to only six pages:
upload_2021-4-30_19-15-22.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back