No mention of the bomber?

Anyway, lets not get onto the death penalty. It should only be used (where it is used) in cases where there is undeniable proof. End of. Moving on . . .
I agree entirely with every aspect of this reply.

Sponsored Links
If all doubt has been removed then a smuggler should die.

If, as in this case, there is doubt then commute to life sentence and conduct full investigation.
After full investigation if proof is irrefutably proven then he should die.
If doubt remains as to his mental status then long term imprisonment.

In my opinion drug smugglers are scum.

Manning and great should not appear in the same paragraph never mind the same line.

:evil:

Saw Bernard on stage twice. Crying with laughter the whole time. Much maligned bloke. Was a patriot through and through.

Better than the lefty, right-on, Guardian reading pussies that claim to be comedians these days! :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
If doubt remains as to his mental status then long term imprisonment

So he has a mental problem, that means he needs help.

Anyway, lets not get onto the death penalty. It should only be used (where it is used) in cases where there is undeniable proof. End of. Moving on . . .

absolutely..
the guyt was caught with heroine in his case.. undeniable proof that he was smuggling drugs..
the penalty for which over there is death.. and in my opinion quite right too..
his mental state at the tim should not come into it..

I'm currently a little depressed because of long term unemployment and financial problems... does that make it right for me to try and smuggle drugs into the country because I believe that doing so would ease my financial problems and cure my depression?

Sponsored Links
Back