Colin Pitchfork recommended for release.

Sponsored Links
Well, you pathetic little liar, I think its reasonable to assume that people dont give likes to posts they disagree with, and therefore he does agree with the vicious, murderous, sub-human views of transam.

But I accept that thinking is not your strong point.

Yep, definitely Bobby

Hello johnny the pathetic sad little lying loser.

Definitely!

To be eligible for parole, i assume that guilt of the crime has to be admitted.
Now that there is no doubt about this blokes guilt, maybe when is free he will be in the wrong place at wrong time (just like his victims) and justice will be done.

I'm fairly sure that you wrong. The "Bakewell Tart" murderer never admitted his guilt, yet he was released?

Maybe he was exceedingly good.

Captain Nemesis: Have you ever disagreed with anything Bobby has written?

Bobby: Have you ever disagreed with anything Captain Nemesis has written?

There must be something.

Sponsored Links
Yep, definitely Bobby
Do you lie to and about people in real life?

The mods tell me that you are a troll, but they dont seem to have joined up the dots to banning you yet, so I guess well just have to put up with you spaffing your frightened inadequacies over the forum for now.

Captain Nemesis: Have you ever disagreed with anything Bobby has written?

Bobby: Have you ever disagreed with anything Captain Nemesis has written?

There must be something.
Sometimes he confuses accounts and continues his alter ego conversation.
Some other times he answers his own questions.
What a comedian! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Do you lie to and about people in real life?

The mods tell me that you are a troll, but they dont seem to have joined up the dots to banning you yet, so I guess well just have to put up with you spaffing your frightened inadequacies over the forum for now.
Do you think the mods are happy to have a multiple account holder hijacking every thread and turning it into a racist rant only to be called by the perpetrator pretending to be a victim???
Grow up man, you're a joke!
You keep on reporting everyone to the mods and most people have you on blocked list, what's that telling your 3 functional neurons?

I am feeling generous, so for Bobby Jizzpants/Captain Nomisses/himmy I have here a picture for your Avatar
1623169000165.jpg

Sometimes he confuses accounts and continues his alter ego conversation.
Some other times he answers his own questions.
What a comedian! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
No, I dont do those things.

But you are so ******* thick and so keen on lying that it seems to you I do.

You are so ******* thick that you cannot get your head round the idea that two people could have similar views when those views are antithetical to yours.

Why you cant get your head round it when there is so much space between your ears is one of lifes mysteries.

No, I dont do those things.

But you are so ******* thick and so keen on lying that it seems to you I do.

You are so ******* thick that you cannot get your head round the idea that two people could have similar views when those views are antithetical to yours.

Why you cant get your head round it when there is so much space between your ears is one of lifes mysteries.

Please refer to Post 52 of this thread please, thank you.

A simple explanation is all that is required.

Last edited:
Do you think the mods are happy to have a multiple account holder hijacking every thread and turning it into a racist rant only to be called by the perpetrator pretending to be a victim???
How would I know?

Youd have to ask the multiple account holder who has been doing those things what, if anything, the mods have been doing about it. Or ask the mods themselves. Just how ******* thick are you?

Grow up man, you're a joke!
Says someone childish enough to enjoy trolling.

You keep on reporting everyone to the mods
Another lie.

and most people have you on blocked list, what's that telling your 3 functional neurons?
It tells me that this site is thick with the stench of ******* thick lying trolls like you.

Please refer to Post 52 of this thread please, thank you.

A simple explanation is all that is required
There is one for you in post #56.

Or are you too thick and too much of a liar to accept the explanation that I replied to durhamplumber because he wrote his post to me?

Are you too thick and too much of a liar to be able to take note of who durhamplumber quoted in the post to which I replied?

upload_2021-6-8_18-20-28.png

Do any of you fukwits, baying for blood, actually understand what constitutes the common circumstances of a modern murder?

I think not.

Here's a murder that never hit your attention, because your MSM of choice didn't deem it worthy enougth. He came home pi$$ed as a fart from t'pub & murdered his father. It could end there, but your MSM of choice couldn't use the story because he buggerred his own fathers dead body for the 14 days it took for it all to come out in the wash.

There you go. A verifiable murder case that none of you fukwits have ever heard of.

well as one of the potential **** wits :confused:

I don’t quite get yer point

murder has become so common there has to be some thing else to get some ones attention so it’s what some one did with the corpse after the murder

ultimately does it really matter :idea::?:

If said corpse was kept in the freezer or eaten :?:

Sponsored Links
Back