Why no real outcry about tory racism?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only you Razzler could be dense enough to describe deliberately planting and detonating explosives as " an accident"
Where did I do that?

...There sentence is irrelavant...Or are you going to come out with your usual bolox of judge wrong you right.
What point were you trying to make when you wrote about their sentence?

Sponsored Links
The death was an accident.
No-one suggested the explosion was an accident. The death was an unintended consequence. It was never intentional, it was assumed the ship would be empty.

Citation needed. That 'may' word is cropping up a lot.

The agents may have intended the first mine to cripple the ship so that it would be evacuated safely by the time the second mine was detonated.[citation needed] However, the crew did not react to the first explosion as the agents had expected. While the ship was initially evacuated, some of the crew returned to the ship to investigate and film the damage.

Citation needed. That 'may' word is cropping up a lot.

The agents may have intended the first mine to cripple the ship so that it would be evacuated safely by the time the second mine was detonated.[citation needed] However, the crew did not react to the first explosion as the agents had expected. While the ship was initially evacuated, some of the crew returned to the ship to investigate and film the damage.
There is no 'may' about it, the first explosion did indeed not immediately sink the ship. It allowed time for the crew to evacuate and return to film the damage.

Sponsored Links
There is no 'may' about it, the first explosion did indeed not immediately sink the ship. It allowed time for the crew to evacuate and return to film the damage.

Why don't you just accept you're wrong you heinous troll. The fact the small ship didn't sink immediately was probably the only part in the whole disgusting saga that could have been considered an 'accident'.

It really is time everyone just stopped responding to Bobbydazzler and his other incarnations.

I know it's difficult as he draws you in with his continual nonsense but enough is enough.

Has he even started replying to and thanking himself now?

It really is time everyone just stopped responding to Bobbydazzler and his other incarnations.

I know it's difficult as he draws you in with his continual nonsense but enough is enough.

You're right of course. It's a bit like coming across a wasp nest. You want to walk away from it and you know that would be the right and sensible thing to do, but you can't help thinking what a laugh it would be to give it a little poke with a stick.

He gets on very well together.

The Queen has met with a terrorist, as has the next King.

Margaret Thatcher was on good terms with a terrorist.

Tony Blair met a terrorist.

There is a statue of a terrorist in Parliament Square.

Yes, it's hardly news that they all met Nelson Mandela, and his statue is in Parliament Square.

Last edited:
Charles-546719.jpg

2015%252F05%252F19%252F74%252Fprincecharl.2cc47.jpg%252F950x534__filters%253Aquality%252890%2529.jpg

5wdyyqvf-1365486531.jpg

blair-and-gaddafi-1_3509290.jpg

The USA eventually mentioned that they tried to bump off Castro. Maybe they and others manage quietly now and again.

Recently they bumped off some one with a drone. Pointless really as some one else will just step into his shoes. Seems during covid No10 was discussing something similar - called flag waving really.

Dear old Bin and Sadam have been western heroes in the past.

Israel is now in need of more money - USA is sending it to them. Billions.

Loads of pots that get up to all sorts calling kettles black. What they get up to is just more extreme in some places than others but none of us will here about extremes from our friends unless it leaks out some how.

New Zealand and the french

New Zealand were they a hostile state to France

were they harbouring terrorists

were they planning a terrorist attack on France

perhaps the french just did not like them
:confused::confused:

Imho he is currently using 3 IDs in here ?

I have 2 of em on ignore so I am not aware of his comments only going by response made by others ?

neither am I am aware of any subjects he puts up :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back