Why no real outcry about tory racism?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imho he is currently using 3 IDs in here ?

I have 2 of em on ignore so I am not aware of his comments only going by response made by others ?

neither am I am aware of any subjects he puts up :cool:

There's definitely only one transam.(y)

Sponsored Links
It really is time everyone just stopped responding to Bobbydazzler and his other incarnations.

I know it's difficult as he draws you in with his continual nonsense but enough is enough.

Has he even started replying to and thanking himself now?
In this topic Bobby Dazzler has replied to me, Vinty, Lower, transam, Fillyboy, and Durhamplumber, the last 4 more than once.

When you reply to someone, or they reply to you, does that mean that you and they must be the same person?

When you thank someone, or they thank you, does that mean that you and they must be the same person?

In this topic Bobby Dazzler has thanked durhamplumber - does that mean that they must be the same person?

In this topic ReganAndCarter has thanked Vinty.
fillyboy has given a like to ReganAndCarter.
SirGalahad has given likes to Djangobanjo & Dork Lard.
Vinty has given likes to transam & Dork Lard.
transam has liked or thanked Lower, durhamplumber, fillyboy & trazor.
fillyboy has given likes to durhamplumber, Lower,and trazor.
durhamplumber has thanked fillyboy.
sxturbo has given a like to trazor.
noseall has thanked Lower.

Given all those intersections, do you think that theres one person there with 13 IDs? Or do you only conjour up theories of duplicity and duplication when it involves those with whom you dont agree?

How and when did you and your chums become so stupid, and so arrogant, as to think that it is just so impossible for you to be wrong that if you see more than one other person with the same criticisms of you and them, the same disagreements with what you believe, same points of agreement with each other, then the only credible explanation is that it can only be one person pretending to be more than one?

Sponsored Links
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back