Is this real proof Tories are flogging the NHS?

Sponsored Links
This bloke made his alleged anti semitic comments when he was 20.
I don't think he should have been suspended for something he said years ago and now regrets.
But that's the nature of the beast now, get as much dirt on your enemy, no matter how old or insignificant, and use it to your advantage. If they ran a story saying so and so worked for free in a shelter for homeless people in 1992, do you think it would be as juicy as someone throwing a punch at a copper in the same week ?

Sponsored Links
It all getting out of hand imho

to much fuss is made over some of these comments , some of these politicians are snow flakes

how are they going to fare if they get into power and have to meet up and negoitae with some of these iffy leaders of various countries

:confused:

I do mean 'not in this country'.

If there was a section of any community that had chosen to live in this country but was supporting terrorist action in the name of their faith against this country, i would not consider it to be ok.
Lets be honest about it, Israel is a country founded on terrorism.
They assassinated Lord Moyne a British diplomat because he tried to restrict Jewish immigration into Palestine.
There are millions of Palestinians still living outside their country because the Israelis refuse to let them return.

Last edited:
Its a good idea to keep aliens out of your home country.
Less trouble.
Should be doing the same here.

Its a good idea to keep aliens out of your home country.
The USA and Australia would be rather empty without immigrants. Still, better for native Americans and the Aborigines. For them, foreign aliens have been nothing but trouble.(y)

Ok, but which paragraphs on which pages are the 'smoking gun'

I've linked to the documents below to make it easier for you to find them.

https://www.scribd.com/document/437...Talks-3-Official-sensitive-High-level-readout
https://www.scribd.com/document/437...Talks-1-Official-sensitive-High-level-readout
It'll all kick off again today when Corbyn tries to confront Trump about the NHS. Boris will no doubt by trying to keep his distance.

Still waiting for the smoking gun paragraphs and it's interesting to read that the Russians may have had a role in the release of this document.

It'll all kick off again today when Corbyn tries to confront Trump about the NHS. Boris will no doubt by trying to keep his distance.

Still waiting for the smoking gun paragraphs and it's interesting to read that the Russians may have had a role in the release of this document.

Corbyn was wrong to use the 'NHS up for sale', however the document is a smoking gun because it is proof dicsussions have been underway, despite the Johnson claiming otherwise.

In any case, brexit will mean a US deal will need to be done. NHS will be part of that deal.
Brexit is a direct route to massive loss of power to the UK -the NHS will be a casualty

Remember Johnson is the guy that said 'we wont prorogue parliament', he also said 'no Tory government will put a border in the Irish sea' -in other words he can not be trusted at all.
And dont come back saying there wont be a border in the Irish sea -there will be as part of Johnsons surrender deal

Corbyn was wrong to use the 'NHS up for sale', however the document is a smoking gun because it is proof dicsussions have been underway, despite the Johnson claiming otherwise.

Has Johnson ever claimed preliminary trade talks aren't underway with a number of countries? the only people I've heard make that claim are the LWW on here.
Anyway, what about the Russki involvement comrade?

Has Johnson ever claimed preliminary trade talks aren't underway with a number of countries?

I never said suggested preliminary trade talks werent underway......perhaps you didnt read my post carefully.

In Sept Buffoon said: "any notion of American firms buying parts of the U.K.’s beloved, state-funded health service will be off the table in future trade negotiations, and that the United States will have to open its markets to British goods if it wants to make a deal"

Since prelimary discussions are underway already, clearly Johnson was spouting porky pies.

nyway, what about the Russki involvement
We dont know, Johnson refused to publish the document exposing Russian bribes paid to the Tory government......because its another smoking gun.

Sponsored Links
Back