Is this real proof Tories are flogging the NHS?

I never said suggested preliminary trade talks werent underway......perhaps you didnt read my post carefully.

In Sept Buffoon said: "any notion of American firms buying parts of the U.K.’s beloved, state-funded health service will be off the table in future trade negotiations, and that the United States will have to open its markets to British goods if it wants to make a deal"

Since prelimary discussions are underway already, clearly Johnson was spouting porky pies.

We dont know, Johnson refused to publish the document exposing Russian bribes paid to the Tory government......because its another smoking gun.

I think you know I meant the Russian involvement in corbyns nhs document, what are comrade Notch's thoughts.

Sponsored Links
Trump said that he has no interest in the NHS ;)

Trump has integrity and is a man of his word ;)

granted there have been few minor idescretions here and there but nothing of any consequence:sneaky:

I think you know I meant the Russian involvement in corbyns nhs document, what are comrade Notch's thoughts.

Are you saying the Russians dropped off a pile of cash to Boris then popped over to Islington to give Corbyn a 400 odd page document.

I suppose its possible

Sponsored Links
Back