Why no real outcry about tory racism?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said...Planting explosives is never accidental death....Even though you try to blame the crew for being in the wrong place.
I have already agreed that planting explosives was not an accident. How many more times must you say that and I agree with you?
Read my response before repeating yourself ad nauseam. :rolleyes:

And I did not blame the crew. I said they acted unexpectedly. If you think that is blaming you need to read and digest the dictionary.
The judge agreed that it was manslaughter, not murder.

manslaughter
  1. the crime of killing a human being without malice aforethought, or in circumstances not amounting to murder.

Sponsored Links
Only you Razzler could be dense enough to describe deliberately planting and detonating explosives as " an accident"...There sentence is irrelavant...Or are you going to come out with your usual bolox of judge wrong you right.

blimey is him again captain daz making excuses for an act of state
Sponsored terrorism by the french

no surprise tbh

afaik the french agents involved were given a medal or some such award for what they did from the government

rumour had it that the UK tipped off New Zealand as to who carried out the caper ;)

The french government also put pressure on New Zealand to release the scoundrels

yep friendly harmless New Zealand attacked by the french scoundrels :eek:

Agreed, but the death of anyone was unintentional. It was assumed that the ship would have been evacuated, and no-one would return, after the initial explosion.
To condemn them for using a double-tap explosion, similar to the Israeli use, must also oblige you to condemn the Israeli use of it.

When the Israelis 'knock on the roof' of an apartment block it's with a small charge designed specifically for the purpose, over the years they've also amassed thousands of phone numbers and will text a warning in arabic to as many residents as possible to minimise civilian casualties.
It's not unknown for Hamas to prevent people evacuating the building so as to maximise civilian people, it makes for better press.

The first limpet mine detonated on the rainbow warrior blew a hole in the hull the size of a car, some warning. The French agents were charged with murder.

Him again captain daz

is he deflecting appeasing making excuses :?::idea:

this is New Zealand ffs

perhaps the french scoundrels consider New Zealand to be a hostile state o_O

they consider jersey to be :idea:

Sponsored Links
blimey is him again captain daz making excuses for an act of state
Sponsored terrorism by the french
I thought you were ignoring me. Were you lying again?

no surprise tbh

afaik the french agents involved were given a medal or some such award for what they did from the government
Nonsense.

rumour had it that the UK tipped off New Zealand as to who carried out the caper ;)
Started by UK government, no doubt. :rolleyes:

The french government also put pressure on New Zealand to release the scoundrels
Nonsense it was a UN brokered agreement.

yep friendly harmless New Zealand attacked by the french scoundrels :eek:
New Zealanders weren't attacked.
Harmless Chinese attacked by transam's persistent demonising of Chinese.
Harmless Muslims attacked by transam's persistent demonising of Muslim.
Harmless LBGT attacked by transam's persistent demonising of LBGT.
Harmless Romanians attacked by transam's persistent demonising of Romanians.
Harmless Iranians attacked by transam's persistent demonising of Iranians.
Harmless French attacked by transam's persistent demonising of French.
etc, etc.

Harmless Jews and others attacked, cruelly treated and used for medical experiments by transam's uncles in concentration camps.

Not disputed, and no-one attempted to claim any different.

You've claimed it was an accident and you've claimed they were charged with manslaughter.
It wasn't an accident and they were charged with murder.

Stop deflecting you heinous troll.

When the Israelis 'knock on the roof' of an apartment block it's with a small charge designed specifically for the purpose, over the years they've also amassed thousands of phone numbers and will text a warning in arabic to as many residents as possible to minimise civilian casualties.
So they claim. It doesn't explain the vast number of Palestinian casualties.

It's not unknown for Hamas to prevent people evacuating the building so as to maximise civilian people, it makes for better press.
More 'mays', 'mights' and 'possibles'. Not to mention a few fake claims thrown in for good measure. :rolleyes:

The first limpet mine detonated on the rainbow warrior blew a hole in the hull the size of a car, some warning.
Plenty of time not only for evacuation, but unfortunately. even some time for a few to return to inspect the damage and collect property.

The French agents were charged with murder.
Not disputed, but they were not found guilty of murder, they pleaded guilty to manslaughter.

The judge agreed that it was manslaughter, not murder.
And defo no accident.You used the word accident...Get yourself in the dunces corner...Again....Renamed the Captain Nemesis/Razzler./..Not freekin Himagain...corner...In your honour.

You're being downright devious and deceitful now.
You've claimed it was an accident
Nonsense. i said the death was an accident. And you're deviousness and deceit suggest you are trolling.

and you've claimed they were charged with manslaughter.
They were charged with murder initially, for them to be found guilty of manslaughter I would have assumed the charge to have been modified. Wouldn't you?

It wasn't an accident and they were charged with murder.
The death was an accident.
No-one suggested the explosion was an accident. The death was an unintended consequence. It was never intentional, it was assumed the ship would be empty.

Stop deflecting you heinous troll.
Stop twisting what I wrote, and being devious and deceitful, troll.

And defo no accident.You used the word accident...
Unintentional = accident.

Some of the most common types of unintentional injuries in the United States include: motor vehicle accidents, suffocation, drowning, poisoning, fire/burns, falls and sports and recreation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back