Let's try again, then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Open letter to Admin and the moderators.

Well - it's two weeks, near as, since I re-created (as best I could from memory) the post which had been removed for reasons which nobody could or would explain.

In the 3-4 days that followed its re-creation it attracted 5 pages of replies and was viewed over 1200 times.

It went off-topic towards the end, and there were the predictable disagreements, but anarchy did not break out, the world did not end, the DIYnot site did not collapse into a seething mass of shouting and recriminations.

One might almost think that that showed that there wasn't actually anything wrong with the post in the first place, and that the refusal on the part of you and the moderators to explain why it was removed was due to the fact that you knew full well that there was no justification, so you followed your usual behaviour of thinking that if you deleted and ignored all questioning of your actions it would mean that your actions weren't actually being questioned.

You may think that behaving like that makes you appear strong, and engenders respect for you and the moderators, but on both counts it actually it has the opposite effect.

Sponsored Links
Does anyone care? It's an Internet forum of people you'll never meet. Get over it matey-boy.

I thought this post had been locked --- :eek: :eek: :eek:

But, since it's open now ---

BAS said:
You should try suggesting on here that the 756 victims of the London bombings and their families should just accept that they were paying the price for their leaders' arrogance and stupidity and see what reaction you get.

Fair comment. I've read my post again and I can see how it was wide open to many interpretations. I was thinking of arrogance and stupidity on a much grander scale - and with a price tag to match. Look this up:

"Rest in peace for the mistake shall not be repeated." :( :( :(

PS: Write out 100 times (again!) "I must learn to read posts properly."

BAS said:
Well - it's two weeks, near as, since I re-created (as best I could from memory) the post which had been removed for reasons which nobody could or would explain.

:oops: :oops: :oops:

I've already explained it for you, but you have your head in the sand and are refusing to read it.

One might almost think that that showed that there wasn't actually anything wrong with the post in the first place, and that the refusal on the part of you and the moderators to explain why it was removed was due to the fact that you knew full well that there was no justification, so you followed your usual behaviour of thinking that if you deleted and ignored all questioning of your actions it would mean that your actions weren't actually being questioned.
You're one of very few people "might almost think" that, because most other people will have read the explanation of the reason that your post was deleted.

You may think that behaving like that makes you appear strong, and engenders respect for you and the moderators, but on both counts it actually it has the opposite effect.
Please tell your mother to pass the salt. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
The original post was removed because I alerted Admin and the Mods that you were posting offensive material which was not in keeping with the family oriented nature of this site.

They obviously agreed and it was removed.

Get over it and follow the site rules ... That way you won't need to ask why your posts have been removed.

MW

The original post was removed because I alerted Admin and the Mods that you were posting offensive material which was not in keeping with the family oriented nature of this site.

They obviously agreed and it was removed.

Get over it and follow the site rules ... That way you won't need to ask why your posts have been removed.

MW

Yet you posted yesterday that you 'don't give a f***k.'

Hypocrite.

What is f***k?

And my post wasn't removed so I didn't break any rules which the mods felt were significant ... Get a life you sad little man.

Oh, sorry I forgot, you don't actually have one do you.

MW

Probably not ... I thought I had become immune to Joe ... I guess he even gets to me sometimes :LOL:

Why are you reading my posts anyway?

MW

Well you have said more than once that you would no longer be reading any of my posts so I could be forgiven for not expecting you to be reading any of my posts :LOL:

MW

Well you have said more than once that you would no longer be reading any of my posts so I could be forgiven for not expecting you to be reading any of my posts
It isn't a question of blame or forgiveness, but you do seem to have a selective memory.

I don't think I said more than once that I would be ignoring your posts, but one thing that's absolutely certain is that I told you that I had stopped ignoring them.

OMG how DID I miss that :eek: My gast has been well and truly flabbered!

The selective memory is an age thing unfortunately ;)

Glad you're reading them anyhow ... Let's hope it lasts :LOL:

MW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back