The death penalty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
There are some people here who I have found so tedious, so pointless and so unable to ever say anything of worth that I have decided to just ignore them, and their worthless posts.

The forum provides the facility to do that via the Ignore button, and Softus/Dr.Drivel is one of the people I've used it on.
Just to set the record straight, and only because you claim never to lie, your statement (above) is a lie, plain and simple.

You used to read and respond to a great many of my posts, before you considered them to have been made by someone who was "unable to ever say anything of worth" (sic.), and your decision to ignore my posts was made while you were having a tantrum, but you're too obstinate to admit that it was nothing more than that.

That obstinacy is good, because it makes you seek out and uphold the truth, and the legal, and the safe, and the laudible, but it also makes you a fool, because it [mostly] prevents you from meaningfully debating with anyone on any subject that you feel strongly about.

It's a grey world, but you insist on defining everything in black and white terms, and openly labeling as a fool anyone who won't see it in the same terms as you. That's a matter for you, of course, but the dichotomy is that you damage your own cause, and of the others who share that cause.

It's a crime against common sense.

You would do well Joe 90 et al to remember "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." (George Orwell)

Sponsored Links
Just in case you don't read Softus's post BAS ... He said you're a namby pamby, do goody, pc, liberal waste of good breathing air with an intolerant attitude and foul temper brought on by excess alcohol abuse.

Disgraceful ... He should be banned :LOL:

MW

You would do well Joe 90 et al to remember "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." (George Orwell)
Indeed, and if it hadn't been for such men we'd all be blonde and blue eyed, walking around in jack boots and he would be called Josef Neintee.

People like Joe take democracy for granted and openly criticise those who secure it.

MW

Now the question is Softus, will Ban-All-Sheds resist the temptation and ignore you as stated?
I'm not in any doubt. Are you?

The objective was not to seek a response, because I don't expect one, but to point out to anyone who's been fooled by the sanctimonious rhetoric that he's just as capable of lying as the next person.

Just in case you don't read Softus's post BAS ... He said you're a namby pamby, do goody, pc, liberal waste of good breathing air with an intolerant attitude and foul temper brought on by excess alcohol abuse.

Genuinely funny, megawatt.

Now here's a thing - I was pleasantly surprised to see good-natured humour, 'coz I was expecting that your first reply would me a hypocrite.

If you'd made that accusation then I would have been ready to accept it and offer you an olive branch. Since I misjudged you, I'll do that anyway, and I hereby meekly unignore you.

5567.gif

We used to hang people not because they killed someone but to stop people being killed.Think about it.

Just in case you don't read Softus's post BAS ...
There's no "just in case" - having clicked this the contents of his posts are not displayed.

He said you're a namby pamby, do goody, pc, liberal waste of good breathing air with an intolerant attitude and foul temper brought on by excess alcohol abuse.
I really could not care less. I ignore him because I place zero value on everything he says, therefore any insults mean nothing to me because I place zero value on his opinions.

Have him banned if that pleases you - from my POV he doesn't exist anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back