School Bus Stopping Outside House. Kids entering driveway and came up to window. Scratched car.

I wouldn't engage, as likely to get stabbed these days than anything else. Just get your property protected and (physically) out of bounds to them.

Sponsored Links
It does block access when my wife leaves for work. We have cars parked steeply which they touch and run around. If the handbrakes were to fail it could lead to serious harm for the kids running around them and pushing on them.
I'm actually considering CCTV.
why aren't you leaving the cars in gear as well as just relying on the handbrake (emergency brake)?

Is the Tapo decent at night too? Can you see any issue with this being placed in my ground level bungalow. Does it have an app you can watch remotely? Is a subscription needed?
I have mine above the front door, inside (have a fanlight window).

Nearby is a street light, so I'm running my camera on daylight mode 24/7. The footage is good.
Yes, there is an app, and it was easy to install. You can have multiple users to view if you want them.
Also there is a subscription for more features and back-ups... but I haven't bothered with this.

I thought it was a good introduction into CCTV, as I know little about it.

Paint your fence with Creosote and old engine oil, dont forget to put a small sign saying "wet paint" and take a photo of it

Sponsored Links
Back