Obnoxious /Asbo type kids in Cinemas ..

That's one advantage I have, at 6ft 4" and 125kg I don't get any agro from youths or many adults thankfully.

However you do get gobby ones about, and the best thing to do is ignore them.

JulieL, I think that whilst Charley's comment was perhaps a bit "out there", as it was tongue in cheek your reaction and personal attack was a little OTT and with all due respect, people reacting like you did is what gives the gobby shiites their power over communities, because liberal defend their "rights", well what about Charley's rights to watch the film in peace? or the Old ladies rights NOT to be mugged on her way home from getting her pension?

Liberalism is a fools errand and destroyer of society and those that support it are fools.

Sponsored Links
FWL_Engineer

Hi .. pal... :) good points regarding this lads earlier views,
Lets not forget this is male dom board an with respect ,his post wasnt offensive ,

we have too many of these namby-pamby-liberal-cry-babies its why our country is in such a shocking state where thugs are not accountable an they get 5 social workers to talk over their nasty ways an not punished properly ... SHAMEFUL

btw I am 5'11", 16 stone an ex rugger-player build , my father is very puny ,pitiful (my post earlier regarding steptoe !lol) but then again I wouldnt of "kicked off "in respect to him"

Whatever My Build ...how would you of played out that scenario ...as before am I just a " gutless wonder "?

but then again how can you smack a NASTY ASBO TYPE KID about (quite easy before these cans are kicking in now ........mellow/yellow .coolies .....lol)

No, you're not a coward. Youy did the right thing with your dad there. But, just a sugestion - if it happens again, take careful aim with the golf ball and let rip! An accident, surely :evil:

ferdinanddebargos
well said
but I took the old lad today an the council had leveled a whole tree area ..

I asked the Guy in his barbed wire enclosure , he said the mum of one of the tree breaking kids had been onto the council threatening a lawsuit saying "her daughter had been hurt an maybe she could of been killed by the councils negligent on these over grown trees ..." a true bullshat lawyer reply not a feckless scum mother

I looked arond the park an the council had levelled all trees ...shameful..

I only wish that brady can escape an Huntley an show these mothers real pain upset ...

or maybe I go off on one an slaughter them as they ruin my golf game..???
maybe a personality thing I got Im out in a week crime ,lol

Sponsored Links
FWL_Engineer said:
That's one advantage I have, at 6ft 4" and 125kg I don't get any agro from youths or many adults thankfully.

However you do get gobby ones about, and the best thing to do is ignore them.

JulieL, I think that whilst Charley's comment was perhaps a bit "out there", as it was tongue in cheek your reaction and personal attack was a little OTT and with all due respect, people reacting like you did is what gives the gobby shiites their power over communities, because liberal defend their "rights", well what about Charley's rights to watch the film in peace? or the Old ladies rights NOT to be mugged on her way home from getting her pension?

Liberalism is a fools errand and destroyer of society and those that support it are fools.

Sorry Engineer that you thought my reaction was OTT! - we are all entitled to our opinion and at the time I was expressing mine - which hasn't changed by the way.

I work with many young people who have been abused and his referrence to a 'hit squad' comprising of the likes of Rose West, Bulger killers, Ian Brady who did such disgusting things to children is extremely innappropriate whether it was said 'tongue in cheek' or not.

Unfortunately too many young people are being 'demonised' by the actions of the minority within their group.
How many of us can say we weren't little s*ds or never caused disruption when we were kids?

Of course we all have the right to go to the cinema and watch a film in peace - but if you do go during the day at weekend or during the school holidays then the kids are going to be there - this is the way it is I'm afraid.
I personally make the choice to go to the cinema in the evening/late show or when they are at school - when there is less chance of 'kids' being there.

JulieL said:
Unfortunately too many young people are being 'demonised' by the actions of the minority within their group.

If you walk around some of the green areas in our parish, its hardly a minority that are causing the problem, more like the other way round.

JulieL said:
How many of us can say we weren't little s*ds or never caused disruption when we were kids?

Yes that may be the case, but we were never abusive, never damaged property and certainly weren't rolling around drunk at 7:00 in the evening at the age of 14. If we were caught by a neigbour doing something we shouldn't they would have given us a clip round the ear, we would then get another from our parents when they found out. Not abuse but certainly a deterent. Something thats sadly laking in our society today

JulieL said:
I personally make the choice to go to the cinema in the evening/late show or when they are at school - when there is less chance of 'kids' being there.

Good for you, but why should the rest of us turn our lives upside down to avoid the problem. Should I start walking the dog at 2:00 in the morning in that case to avoid trouble. :mad: The problem needs dealing with as it can only get worse.

Found out a few days ago whilst talking to the police what Labours tough on crime policy is... Its too pray for rain. No kidding, when I phoned in a complaint the officer stated that they all hoped it would rain at the weekend, to keep the trouble down :rolleyes: So come on Mr Bliar, get doing your rain dance :p

because my son has cerebal palsy and has splints to make him walk better but these are covered by his trousers and you would not know apart from his slight jerky gait.he is only 6 yrs old.when i went to the park the other day they was 4 youths drinking beer and wine and making a nuisence of themselves,when they saw my son walking "oddley"they shouting "spassy"etc.....my son is not a spastic he has a condition and me and my wife have never explained why he has splints because he has not asked us,we just say he is very special and treat him no different from his twin sister.but now he wants to know why those 'nasty' boys where saying things to him that i had to explain.at the time i could not do anything about it because when you have a young child with you you have to try to ignore it and and not make the situation worse.luckily he has not mentioned it again.i would love to have gone back later and broke their legs and then i could have called them "spastic"but this is the real world and i'm not charles bronson so it looks like these kids will carry on abusing people and nothing will be done to stop that. :evil: :evil:

Moz said:
If you were in my situation would you of been able to keep your head ? or am I just a coward ??
No, getting into a fight is a coward, walking away is brave. I know it's not an easy thing to do but it does get easier when you get used to it. I do sometime feel sorry for some of the yobs as they must be deep down very unhappy otherwise why pick on people. Anyone shouting or losing their temper is normally a very weak person or a bully. Just read the newspaper today a young dad was knifed & killed confronting the yobs, should've count to 10 and walk away.

Well, on the "Steptoe and Son" reference, there was an episode where Steptoe Sr and his mates took Karate lessons and beat up a group of yobs!

Chav scum yobs are generally pu**ies. Think about it, when was the last time you have had grief from a singular yob? I've never had such an incident. The only times you ever get trouble from them is if they are in groups.

I got some very minor grief off a bunch of growth-stunted "their mothers must have been doing crack for them to be born with a face like that" ratboys. Nothing for me to worry about. But saw one of them on his own another time, saw me, then went eyes down shuffling fast as he could past. Not a murmur.

The only thing to worry about is that survey reckoning loads of kids are walking around with knives now... although, kids often lie at such surveys. 50% of the Year 10s at my school were smoking marijuana and having sex with multiple partners if you were to believe that... Which I can assure you, you shouldn't!

But, a weapon is the only thing that could pose a serious threat to a man beating up a little boy who's mouth has got too big for the rest of him.

As to whether or not walking away was the right thing? Yes it was. Only problem is, you feel worse for it and it probably boosted their egos. Just keep telling yourself that it's only a matter of time before they do this to someone who won't be so civilised! It does happen, I remember an incident years ago where some yob had been shoving a middle-aged bloke on the Underground, despite repeated requests not to... said middle-aged man got so infuriated that he lamped him and broke his jaw! "I'm well 'ard" teen reduced to tears and crying for his mum. :evil: :LOL:

Have read the replies to the post. These are mostly from those that have been on the recieving end. Needless to say there will be those who feel these disruptive kids are are only enjoying themselves.

My wife had her car scratched (on the bonnet).

On the dual carriage way to the area where I stay, council has placed large planted containers to brighten the road. Some idiot has upturned one of these.

On the same road, the (glass) bus shelters are for ever being repaired.

A fair system would be the one where the culprits or their family (when caught red handed) should be made to pay for the damage.

I will be very careful how I word the following...

Someone I am acquainted with was in a park in a "good" (and very expensive, house-wise) area of South Manchester the other day, and was surrounded by around 20 12-15 yo of both sexes.

This person was taunted about their weight and the fact they wear glasses.

Then they were battered to the ground, suffering severe bruising and concussion, enough to warrant an overnight stay in hospital. The police seem to know who the gang is, but appear to be taking no further action. This kind of thing is almost a daily occurrence in this area.

The area has no CCTV or a police station - local councillors believe the cost would run into 100's of thousands, meanwhile the situation is getting worse week by week.

I am not a believer in violence at all - I am not a religious person but went to a Quaker school and believe that violence is wrong.

However, I can see and feel very strongly that if the lawful population see that the police and the law do not protect them, then they will begin to take the law into their own hands to protect themselves and their family.

And that will be (or probably is now) the start of breakdown of law and order.

ohmygodwhathaveyoudone said:
because my son has cerebal palsy and has splints to make him walk better but these are covered by his trousers and you would not know apart from his slight jerky gait.he is only 6 yrs old.when i went to the park the other day they was 4 youths drinking beer and wine and making a nuisence of themselves,when they saw my son walking "oddley"they shouting "spassy"etc.....my son is not a spastic he has a condition and me and my wife have never explained why he has splints because he has not asked us,we just say he is very special and treat him no different from his twin sister.but now he wants to know why those 'nasty' boys where saying things to him that i had to explain.at the time i could not do anything about it because when you have a young child with you you have to try to ignore it and and not make the situation worse.luckily he has not mentioned it again.i would love to have gone back later and broke their legs and then i could have called them "spastic"but this is the real world and i'm not charles bronson so it looks like these kids will carry on abusing people and nothing will be done to stop that. :evil: :evil:
As a parent your post brought a lump to my throat, surprising he's gone 6 yrs without this disgusting behaviour having not happened before, one can only hope that it will make your son a stronger person when he grows up.
Those idiots will one day meet up with suffering themselves in one form or another and maybe then will realise the heartache they caused others.
Good luck to you and your son.

thanks kendor.he had his sports day yesterday.2 golds & 1 bronze that he won on his own merit,his sister got 1 gold 1 silver and 2 bronze.very happy dad. :)

ohmygodwhathaveyoudone
Your earlier post brought a few welling eyes/tears ...My sister Jan was left in a wheel chair after Cancer , at 12 , I younger by 3 years would push her here there an weas shocked at the utter awful behaviour of mainly adults of a person in a wheel chair , we sadly lost Jan 10 yrs ago ..

there is a massive guilt with a sick/dying relative ,an a feeling not worthy to live when the "beautiful One !" goes , WHY ??an not a worthless me ..

I truely believe if I hadnt to care for my father I would quite easily do a Charles Bronson on chavs/scum , broken legs an arms a speciality

a HIT website soon lol

btw julie ,dont get on your high horse an rant an rave this is my thoughts ok
when you get RAPED or ABUSED by chavs /asbo kids out of control on your council estate !,
dont go crying too the police accept how YOU WANTED SOCIETY an EMBRACE THE HORROR !!!lol

Moz said:
btw julie ,dont get on your high horse an rant an rave this is my thoughts ok

I don't tell you what to post..........so don't tell me either!! :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back