Obnoxious /Asbo type kids in Cinemas ..

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I went to the picturehouse last week ( lol,how old am I :) )

The thing is ,even if you go on a schoolday day afternoon , you will get a group of chavs , who think it funny to talk , giggle, perform like arse*oles ,
an worst of all sit an play with there phones , froggy one ....all movie ,

I ignored it for the 1st half hour , then , I turned an "SHHHHUUUUUSHED "
them ...

well I got abused an then pelted with popcorn ....

I went to the foyer an asked to see someone in charge , the dozy 16yo staff didnt want to know , an I was told it was the managers day off

I demanded they threw out the troublemakers in the screen

the big young popcorn lad following me said "yeah ok ..!"

he went in an the film stopped , (thank god as I had missed loads )he went upto these 2 12yo couples

an said ,
"Right your out get up and
out ...."

we then got a load of teen human rights /bullsh*t...threatening to sue him an the Odean chain ...

Oh yes they teach lil scumbags well "rights" nowadays ,at schools

In the end this nice lad came down to me an said "he couldnt throw them out on fear of being sued "

I left......
it was last week at the film "Kingdom of Heaven"

when I was brought up, if you were a naughty b*stard an got a slap you legged it ,THAT was a part an parcel of getting caught ...

I really believe we should have a hit Squad , With Ian Brady , Ian Huntley,Rose West,Robert Black ,Bulger killers etc ...not forgetting the *child catcher*in Chitty Chitty bang bang ...lol..lol..lol

how would you act in the cinema...!! ??

How can we get rid of these scumbag kids ?

Sponsored Links
charley-farley said:
I really believe we should have a hit Squad , With Ian Brady , Ian Huntley,Rose West,Robert Black ,Bulger killers etc ...not forgetting the *child catcher*in Chitty Chitty bang bang ...lol..lol..lol

I find your words extremely disturbing Charley - farley!
Despite how bad kids can be sometimes, your suggestion of using these people who killed/abused and did the most horrible things to children, in a hit squad - is positively disgusting :mad: :mad: !!

Sponsored Links
JulieL said:
charley-farley said:

I find your words extremely disturbing Charley - farley!
Despite how bad kids can be sometimes, your suggestion of using these people who killed/abused and did the most horrible things to children, in a hit squad - is positively disgusting :mad: :mad: !!

Not so disturbing or disgusting as chucks photo collection

JulieL
Have any of your family , next of family ever family ...ever been a victim of any of these monsters ... if yes , ? .......................................................................................................an so on .
if you are NOT what make this country SHAMEFUL you are a stupid/Idiotic PC brigade ....who have nothing left to do,

in middle Sububia after polishing the house ,

An the asbos youth are "really nice an its the feckless drunk/druggie mums .......,lets become a magistrate /RIGHTS FOR NOn UK RAPISTS /bombers an my mate usuma ban linnen , ok ...or else we the UK are Racist ...

my view

SAS at Airports ... targetting ... let the suspects get their own bags ..at a runway 1 mile away ...

the runners are suspects ....shoot to kill ..

Charley-farley, you are obviously a highly intelligent, well educated and a wonderfully well balanced individual. You have the ability to see the World in the way that no one else can.

Therefore, it would be highly inapproriate for a idiot/stupid PC brigade woman who has nothing left to do but sit in middle surburbia after polishing the house, to even consider a reply to your last post.

charley-farley said:
How can we get rid of these scumbag kids ?

Same way you stop feral cats and dogs from breeding. Do the same to the parents too, before the country is overrun.

I remember having some trouble with a 14yr old some years back. During my discussions with him he said "I want you to hit me, so I can sue you". My answer was "OK, I've got a better idea. I'll go and hit your dad, and if he feels like suing me, he can."

I then went round to see daddy scumbag. Told him of the deal, gave him a right hander and mentioned that I would give a repeat performance if I ever felt threatened by his son again.

He called the old bill and they turned up to give me a pat on the back :eek: They were quite familiar with the family in question and were thrilled to bits that someone had actually done something about them.

I know that this report may make me sound like a psychopath, but sometimes you have just have to draw a line.

Nice one Tex :LOL:

I know these chavscum can seem intimidating. This is one of the key bases of the "chav" category.

But, it is my experience that the chav teen is often considerably less developed, both physically and mentally, than a human teen. Perhaps this is due to the fact they have probably smoked since the age of 8, perhaps they just have inferior genes.

The point is, you have little to fear from them. My experience of cinema chavs is that only one person will get annoyed enough to tell them to naff off, but such demands will often be greeted with loud appreciation from the rest of the audience, often applause and cheers. The staff in my current local cinema (a Cineworld) have absolutely no qualms about throwing them out, so it is quite rare.

A few years ago, in Marble Arch Odeon, I was the annoyed person. I leaned forwards, and in my soft, posh accent I asked "Excuse me there, terribly sorry to interrupt, but WOULD YOU MIND SHUTTING THE F*** UP, OR AM I GOING TO HAVE TO MAKE YOU EAT YOUR F***ING PHONE YOU IGNORANT LITTLE S**T?!". They chose to leave the cinema without saying anything more. :LOL:

I wouldn't think that it was a bad thing that I was there with 4 other lads with an average height well in excess of 6-foot, but the fact is that 99% of the time when you stand up to a chav then you are unlikely to be in any danger.

Charley, I hope you got your money back. You didn't enjoy the film, it was somethine the cinema should have fixed. I have got my money back because the projector was slightly out of focus, you should get yours back because they wouldn't throw out unruly chavs. Come on, that is 6 or 7 pounds you have spent and all you have to show for it is an enlarged spleen.

an have access to a net link up ,

hey ...LOL...another case of how OUR Tax is spent not on that old couple struggling on £100 a week,I guess who are even embarrassed about their winter fuel allowance , a couple who may of Both worked paying subs for old age help 40/50s for them to see this scum class below filth in the street DEMANDING THIS AN THAT , an have NEVER EVER PAID A Nat Int Stamp in there life .......
I would take 20 Asylum seeker for a deporting of one scum /chav family ...

the A/S family ,like the the blacks an asians who have settled here are tax/nat ins payers an are a fantastic feel good for this country ....
but the chavs SCUM who EXPECT A HAND OUT

lets burn this scum out ......KILL THEM ALL

I think a big part of the problem is that the media portray bad behaviour as cool. It seems that promotion of substance abuse is now a pre-requisite of success in the music business. If you can behave like a self obsessed, thug, even better.

Is is any wonder, that fashion concious youngsters, emulate this behaviour, when they are being bombarded with these sort of role models? Every time a big star makes smug jokes about taking drugs, or other acts of gross misbehaviour, it only serves to re-inforce the message. "Bad behaviour is cool".

If a music company decides to break the mould and promote a star, based on their ability, despite their good behaviour, the media take it upon themselves, to destroy them. :cry:

Although provocative, Based on experience, I have to agree.

TexMex said:
I think a big part of the problem is that the media portray bad behaviour as cool. It seems that promotion of substance abuse is now a pre-requisite of success in the music business. If you can behave like a self obsessed, thug, even better.

Is is any wonder, that fashion concious youngsters, emulate this behaviour, when they are being bombarded with these sort of role models? Every time a big star makes smug jokes about taking drugs, or other acts of gross misbehaviour, it only serves to re-inforce the message. "Bad behaviour is cool".

If a music company decides to break the mould and promote a star, based on their ability, despite their good behaviour, the media take it upon themselves, to destroy them. :cry:

Although provocative, Based on experience, I have to agree.
Although not a new thing as the idolistic nature of these types for whatever reason(usually to promote their careers) has for some time been used to their advantage in a political stance to get over views in such a way as to "look cool". Personally i think a musician should stick to what they know best and not use the media circus for non musical viewpoints as they are merely using the long overused physchological tools of preying on the easily influenced young generations.

Had a run in with these asbo types yesterday evening. Just walking the dog, about 8'sih past the local tennis court, which is surrounded by a 15ft hedge. A large empty wine bottle sails past my head and smashes on the road beside me. I was so angry I went round and had a go at the little (no so little as it turned out) sh*ts. Told them how irresponsible it was and that they had 10 minutes to clear off before I called the police. They all of course denied throwing the bottle. Had the usual gobsh*te challenge me, telling me I had no right to talk to them that way and he would 'take me on anytime' :evil: Maybe if the parents instilled a bit of respect and discipline into their kids, they would have a little more respect and common sense.

The police didn't really want to know, even addmitted that we had community support officers, but they weren't in the community at weekends and most evenings because they were doing public order duty in the city centre :confused: Now doesn't Mr Bliar keep telling us there are more police on the streets these days.

I think the answer is to get together and move these irritating teens out of the community, with the aid of a bloody good hiding. (or perhaps its the parents that should get it instead ;) )

Just a point here , I have just had a run in with some nasty scummy kids in my local park...
I take my old dad out on Sunday mornings for a game of Putting ,(If you imagine were something like "Steptoe an Son")
the park is a lovely place but it has its reprobates an dossers ...
Usually the druggies an drunks are fairly good natured watching on benches ,an saying "Hello !...good/bad shot....oooh etc"
This morn there was a group of about 6 young teens (oldist 14, young girl of 12)all swigging 4ace spar finest cans an passing a bottle of vodka about all screaming an drunk , it was only about 11 ,lol

I dreaded going past these cretins , an as we approached it was all jeers an abuse ,I didnt have my phone to ring the Police even if I had I would of felt a right pillock anyway
"yes this gang of drunk teens are abusing my father an I "

one of the lads went an sprawled on the Green in front of the hole we were about to play near them ...
his Girlfriend I imagine then sat on him an hitched up her skirt an ground down him as if having sex , he pulled her top down exposing her boobs ,they then rolled about an it appears she wasnt wearing any pants ,lol

My father an I just looked at each other an burst out laughing , one of the youths got annoyed an started the "What the F""" are you laughing at C"""... ? "etc an more

I ignored him as you can't argue with a kid an a drunk one at that ...
we quickly finished the game an had to listen too the most vile filth screamed at us ...

On giving the putters an balls back at the kiosk (which was reinforced like some kind of Prison ,grills ,mesh wire an shutters,) the old fella in there said a special PC goes with him to open an lock up out of the park

What really upset me more was the amount of abuse/hate we HAD TOO take....( Im having a few cans now to "chill out ")
If I wasnt with my father I am sure I would of "Snapped"an "BATTERED THEM!".....
On leaving the park an helping my father in the car ,he is part disabled through a stroke , he turned to me a red faced boiling point angry fellow ..
he said "Im Proud of you Son,for NOT rising to them idiots"
I replied "an Im very grateful to you dad for bringing me up right "
we then went for a pub Sunday Dinner.....

If you were in my situation would you of been able to keep your head ? or am I just a coward ??

Dont get me wrong I was never a saint as a kid we would go local fields an sup cider , an get upto mischief but the thing was if we got caught or gave that cheek we got "sorted" from parents (yes I was smacked growing up an later on given household jobs to do as punishments ...)nowadays its always somebody elses fault for nasty asbo kids ,feckless parent/s..
Im still seething I didnt "go off on one " but in retrospect I wouldnt be typing this an now sat in a Cell instead ...for a moments madness

Sponsored Links
Back