Obnoxious /Asbo type kids in Cinemas ..

as long as you dont get all barring ..

we can post allsorts within reason /respect ..ect which a good forum is all about even when people fall out nasty , let them work it out nice so just pleasant , dont just bar them ..
I applaud admins an/mods here as I was one many years ago ,I was a joker
Fallen Angel SITE.....(it was not used by the online groups but webmasters lol)
I pulled the Drawbridge name down an allowed the shadows to fall on us
an smoking man was the admins but so was I ..we had no place to go ...Pass

Sponsored Links
OMG

A truly dreadful story.

I was born 3 months prem and spent 6 weeks in an oxygen tent. I had every disease going (bronchitis and pneumonia to name 2!) and the priest was called in to give me the last rites.

I suffer some side effects from the prematurity due to poorly developed limbs, organs etc... I was classed by Drs back then as having "slight spasticity". They would not call it that now, I'm sure.

I used to be bullied big-time at secondary school because I had a limp, a scar due to achilles tendon lengthening, deafness, one leg shorter and slimmer than the other, odd-sized shoes, and poor co-ordination.

So although your son and I have different symptoms, if you like, I understand perfectly what you and your son have experienced and have every sympathy.

What I learnt very early on was not to rise to any bullying. If I didn't show them how bothered I was by their taunting, they would eventually go away.

That doesn't necessarily work i your scenario, though.

I found the bullying took a huge toll - many times I ran away to a far-flung field to weep. And once, I even got on a train at Pontefract (was a boarding school) intending to go home - pity it was heading for Sheffield!!

I got in touch with a couple of people on the school chums reuniting website - it was the classic tale of the bully "forgetting" all the dreadful things he had done and the heartache he had put me through. I'm not feeling sorry for myself - just telling you how it was.

I would have gone to the foyer...asked for a king size coke....taken it back and thrown the lot over them...after the film had finished of course.

Sponsored Links
Back