Friday Film Review

M

Moz

OutLaw: 2007
Directed by
Nick Love

A group of people who feel betrayed by their government and let down by their police force form a modern-day outlaw posse in order to right what they see as the wrongs of society.

Its a very good film ...a kind of Brit Deathwish film ...

Excellent praises too .....
Sean Bean
as always can hold a good gritty performance ...

Danny Dyer
as usual in Loves films this cockney sparrow was very good , NOT the usual swaggering thug in this ....!!

Lennie James
Brilliant actor , exceptional in all he has acted in ...

Sean Harris
played Ian Brady in another thing I saw , in this a real loon ..lol

so so performance by Bob Hoskins ...:(

This IS not as violent as I was expecting dont get me wrong their is plenty of good tear ups but not as glorifying as the Death Wish films ...

I was really reminded of that yank fellas films Micheal Mann , the camera shots an editing ... :)

the sound of the violence in this is sooooooo real ... if you have ever had a good hiding you will get cold shivers/flashbacks..lol...lol..lol

All around it was an Excellent Film not too moralistic in its approach , but just enough to see how Britain is becoming a breeding ground to the scum/filth that rule the streets /estates.......:( :(

an good hard working tax payers are being made second class citizens ... :(
when Sean Bean launches into his tirade on the state of the Britain/an bliar ...Im sure the cinemas back home will be cheering ?

9/10
One for the Boys this ....but will appeal to anyone has been *made* a Victim in British society !!

And if you wonder how I can see this film sat out here on this Island ,

the the joys of T'internet ,;)

Got my net access sorted an its ok now ...:)
I downloaded an burnt it too disc an just watched it before ,:)

thank the lord Wendy wasnt around to see the state of Britain ...as I want to come home ,
hopefully with Wendy :( :( .......

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
well worth a see lads
an slogger plays a part as the hotel security guy ...lol...lol...lol...lol....lol...lol

Back