Friday Film Review :Hostel !

M

Moz

This was a very entertaining if gory film ,

A horror film that probably doesn't merit its hype, but is well-made, provocative and interesting nonetheless. Not sure what the Slovakian tourist board is going to make of it though.

it also has some really gorgeous looking European ladies in it who are very Hot...I would of knocked one out if the couple near me werent there ..lol :) :)

8/10 a must see for those who love good horror films

Sponsored Links
Hey Moz do you go to the cinema complex on Hyde Rd? or do you go to the cornerhouse on Oxford Rd/Whitworth Street ;) ;) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I sometimes used to go Hyde Rd for the late nite shows and also at Salford quays before it closed - going to the late shows was great as it was a lot quieter and you're not all squashed in like sardines.

Have you been to the Trafford centre complex? Is it any good?

Salford Quays Warner Village Cinemas
today .. ok

I normally travel out to an odean cinema ..

JulieL/B said:
Hey Moz do you go to the cinema complex on Hyde Rd? or do you go to the cornerhouse on Oxford Rd/Whitworth Street ;) ;) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I sometimes used to go Hyde Rd for the late nite shows and also at Salford quays before it closed - going to the late shows was great as it was a lot quieter and you're not all squashed in like sardines.

Have you been to the Trafford centre complex? Is it any good?
looks like you only have to look at the backs of the seats to find out :eek:

Sponsored Links
Back