Let's try again, then

Status
Not open for further replies.
The original post was removed because I alerted Admin and the Mods that you were posting offensive material which was not in keeping with the family oriented nature of this site.
I hereby proclaim you to be the most disgusting hypocrite in the known universe.

So what was so offensive about it that nobody could explain, or point to to justify their decision?

And why was it not offensive the second time around?

They obviously agreed and it was removed.
And as I have observed, they were clearly wrong.

Get over it and follow the site rules ... That way you won't need to ask why your posts have been removed.
Difficult to follow the rules if they won't tell you what they are.....

Sponsored Links
Proclaim what you wish but the fact remains that it was your filth they removed not mine :cool:

The rules are straight forward ... Respect all of the forum rules :rolleyes:

MW

The original post was removed because I alerted Admin and the Mods that you were posting offensive material which was not in keeping with the family oriented nature of this site.
I hereby proclaim you to be the most disgusting hypocrite in the known universe.
The old adage "it takes one to know one" springs to mind.

So what was so offensive about it that nobody could explain, or point to to justify their decision?
It's simple.

It has been explained.

Your post was unacceptably abusive.

It was reported.

It was deleted.

And why was it not offensive the second time around?
Because you used different words the second time, and have been lying about that fact ever since.

They obviously agreed and it was removed.
And as I have observed, they were clearly wrong.
Your observation is wrong.

Get over it and follow the site rules ... That way you won't need to ask why your posts have been removed.
Difficult to follow the rules if they won't tell you what they are.....
The rules are the same as the ones that caused you to storm off in a huff many months ago, only to return after you'd been turfed off the other web sites where you did little else but wind people up with your obstinate and bigoted opinions.

Proclaim what you wish but the fact remains that it was your filth they removed not mine :cool:
Because they share your distorted and damaging views on what is acceptable on a so-called "family" forum.

I can't help noticing two things:

1) As a %ge over twice as many of your posts are missing from the site than mine.

2) You can't actually say what was wrong with my post.

The rules are straight forward ... Respect all of the forum rules :rolleyes:
Any chance of you doing that, you promoter of death and violence?

Sponsored Links
Because they share your distorted and damaging views on what is acceptable on a so-called "family" forum.
Oh I see, so now everyone's out to get you then :rolleyes:

I can't help noticing two things:
I think you could ... Try harder!

1) As a %ge over twice as many of your posts are missing from the site than mine.
Really ... Perhaps you could explain to us all what these percentages are and where your facts came from ... You have seriously lost the plot now :LOL:

2) You can't actually say what was wrong with my post.
No, of course I can't because, if I did, the mods would remove it as offensive material :rolleyes:

MW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back