British Muslim Terrorists

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
They'd be dangerous if they weren't so abysmally incapable of committing acts of terror.

With the exception of 7/7 they have been a total shambles.

I suggest that they be put forward for life membership of the "Not particularly good club".

If they did it for a living they'd be dismissed as incompetent.

I could do a thousand times better without hardly any cash or effort.

Sponsored Links
I think that it is one of our advantages that these people are so hopeless!

Just immagine how effective an Israeli cell would be! They would have an explosives PhD and a logistics expert as part of their team.

Its very lucky that the IRA and the current Moslem extremists are not very technologically advanced.

Suppose that a terrorist aeronautic engineer got loose on an Airbus 380 and rogue programmed the flight systems to crash dive the plane from FL 330 and lock any attempts for the crew to regain control.

Tony

It is this repeated lack of success that makes me think that we are not really in the cross-hairs of the highly-resourced global terror networks, with limitless funds and training camps that we are led to believe we are.

If we were really being targetted as vigorously as we are permanently being told, there would be something going off every week because, as Joe says, it could be carried out relatively simply and cheaply. Much of it is probably just the modern equivalent of the old 'wouldn't it be cool to plan the perfect bank robbery' conversation people used to have in pubs.

Those that are mad enough to take it any further are thankfully small in number. You're still in much more danger of dying through crossing the road than you are through any sort of terrorist incident in this country.

johnny_t said:
It is this repeated lack of success that makes me think that we are not really in the cross-hairs of the highly-resourced global terror networks, with limitless funds and training camps that we are led to believe we are.

I think that all the above statement are true!

The repeated lack of success, thankfully, is because virtually all those are poorly educated and lack the basic skills to carry out simple tasks.

The 9/11 team by contrast were well educated, several had degrees, and spoke good English and they succeeded apart from flight UA 93 where the passengers overpowered them and the plane prematurely crashed.

That poor fellow shot by the Police at Forest Gate, although English, was clearly from how he could hardly express himself at all, a great disappointment of the english educational system. Many British Moslems of Pakistani origin seem to have been failed by a combination of their family customs and the education system.

Tony

Sponsored Links
The IRA were crap to begin with. They learn very quickly from their mistakes, as the stakes are so high. Theyve only got to slip the net once. Time will tell.

Maybe they are lacking in imagination when it comes to terror, or are too seduced by the idea of a big bang. For example, the July 7th bombings killed about 50 people and used up 4 suicide bombers.

I imagine that if I stole a Range Rover and went off on a running-over spree in a busy town on a Saturday afternoon I could take out 50 people. I could even park a couple of streets away, walk off and do it again another day - That would be real terror.

As mentioned in another thread, I could steal a skip lorry and drive it onto a level crossing as a high-speed train comes along.

These don't even require getting hold of explosives so have much less danger of alerting 'the man'.

Read something like 'The Express' and you are led to believe that the country is filled with AK47-toting sleeper cells. Go out and let one of those off in a busy market place and you'll make a mark.

I'm sure there are some nutters out there, but if there were enough people out there wanting to commit these crimes, they would and there would be nothing we could do about it. The fact that they don't speaks volumes....

******************************to a high speed rail line just before the line goes over a bridge will take the train straight off into the river.
If there were six of them doing this all over the country they'd all 'score' before the whole network was closed - maybe for ever. You can't monitor tens of thousands of miles of railways.

Or hijack a petrol tanker and open the outlet-valve in the city centre - light it and drive around the town dropping thousands of gallons of burning petrol.

....or you could undo the bolts on the points on a high-speed line, which is what Railtrack claimed had happened at Potters Bar.

Shortly before the government told them to stop telling lies and closed them down.

Interesting points, and I wonder how much fear a series of unconnected incidents would cause compared to some bombs on the underground. I suppose they are thinking also of publicity though, and running people over in a Range Rover wouldn't make as many headlines as letting off a bomb.

What about these so-called 'dirty bombs' where a few seperate components are connected to make a small explosive device that creates nuclear fallout and makes a city centre uninhabitable for years? How hard are they to put together?

What really surprises me is the fact that Lynda deleted the post about lockpicking in case it 'gave people ideas' but doesn't seem too bothered about the discussion of various methods of causing mass murder!

i think the point has been missed its got to be suicide for theses rather thick misguided people to reach the next stage on their elevated status and whatever benefits its supposed have

It sounds pretty far fetched but there was a strong suggestion that suicide bombers were promised "50 virgins in heaven" as a thank you for their "good deeds".

Anyone who could believe that must be pretty derranged. And that totally ignores the Moslem religion's total ban on sex outside marriage.

I would remind you of the Northern Nigerian lady who became pregnant a couple of years after her husband had died, she was due to be stoned to death. ( She was later allowed to "move away" as a result of worldwide pressure plus the central ( Christian ) Government who were keen that the country was not to be seen as back in the middle ages.)

Tony

All this talk about liquid explosives is getting a bit much what is stopping these crettins swollowing this liquid explosive in a plastic bag or something and going to the lav on the plane then use it.

Its apparently not generally being publicised that anyone driving past Heathrow on the M4 today is being delayed for about two hours as Police search some of the cars.

another terrorist top tip

go on a motorway bridge -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------edited by moz to stop it being modded ;)

did anyone see those beardy f*c*ers on the news yesterday

they say theye are the voice of muslim britain ??? wtf is that bit this isnt muslim britain

trying to tell our politicians what not to do and when ??

most of them that where talking had such an accent on them so my guess they where not born here yet they have the cheek to tell us what to do or not to do

angry young asains you can kiss my hairy ***********************

Sponsored Links
Back