"A Society that believes in nothing?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just remembered that one of the women who came through my work, and very highly qualified, had taken a lower paid job with us because she was earning more money than her husband in her previous role. Can you throw some light on this please Naz?

This man is clearly insane. He has a wife who earns more then him, meaning he can sit at home playing his playstation all day, but instead he allows his wife to pack her job in?! madness, sheer madness!

Sponsored Links
I've just remembered that one of the women who came through my work, and very highly qualified, had taken a lower paid job with us because she was earning more money than her husband in her previous role. Can you throw some light on this please Naz?

You can't naz to comment and be held up for everything done by a muslim person in the history of the world

Just like I wouldn't expect you to explain every idiotic white behaviour

lol Spacecat but this is precisely whats asked of us Muslims, by media and politicians alike. Whenever a Muslim does anything unusual/offensive/criminal, its almost expected for the rest of us Muslims to have to answer for it for some reason :rolleyes:

You can't naz to comment and be held up for everything done by a muslim person in the history of the world

Just like I wouldn't expect you to explain every idiotic white behaviour

lol Spacecat but this is precisely whats asked of us Muslims, by media and politicians alike. Whenever a Muslim does anything unusual/offensive/criminal, its almost expected for the rest of us Muslims to have to answer for it for some reason :rolleyes:

And you have no answer....

Gasman28";p="2094249 said:
IronNaz";p="2093908 said:
I've just remembered

different subject from changing the ' Mecca ' bingo hall to another title just because our Muslim populus found it offensive is just hard to take.
Bit like the new ride @ brighton pier a few years ago - big letters saying ZYKLON lit up on the pier - didn`t go down too well with the Jewish community - and was removed

Sponsored Links

This man is clearly insane. He has a wife who earns more then him, meaning he can sit at home playing his playstation all day, but instead he allows his wife to pack her job in?! madness, sheer madness!
No, they both work but she is not allowed to earn more than he. Unless she was pulling my leg, that was the case and I wondered if It's another myth or has any basis in fact?

The men and women also eat separately, which doesn't sound like good family bonding..

Nige F";p="2094485 said:
Gasman28";p="2094249 said:
I've just remembered

different subject from changing the ' Mecca ' bingo hall to another title just because our Muslim populus found it offensive is just hard to take.
Bit like the new ride @ brighton pier a few years ago - big letters saying ZYKLON lit up on the pier - didn`t go down too well with the Jewish community - and was removed

Even though it's probably cyclone in german?

Hard to please those jewish folks. The holocaust monument in Berlin, which consists of a hundred or so concrete coffins, was being vandalised like everything else in Berlin by graffitti. The council got a company to paint anti graffitti stuff on the coffins. The company they used was the manufacturer of Zyklon B. :LOL:

quoteSpacecat :
(......millions of muslims and non muslims the world over consider the invasion of muslim countries by the west to be nothing more than state sponsored terrorism.100s of thousands have died as a result of these actions in what is clearly a desire for natural resources........namely oil
We never had muslim terrorism in this country until blair joined up with bush and invaded iraq )

Exactly, totally agree Spacecat....there are always two sides to every coin.

I'd forgotten that one. Only a tyrant demands allegiance. Any half decent god would have asked us to follow. But then those words were never written by any god; they were written by man. (It's a pretty fair bet that it wasn't a woman. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: ) I sense the foul stench of politics creeping in already. :( :( :(
You think it’s funny to call God the creator a ‘tyrant.’ We all die one day then we shall see who is laughing

As you say, nobody has ever returned to say Valhalla is true.

It's just a story made up by old men to comfort the bereaved.

Dead toasters go to Silicone Heaven. Old dogs go to live on a farm. Fluffy the hamster changed colour while he was at the vet's.

There are lots of others.

Can you disprove Russell's Teapot?

As you say, nobody has ever returned to say Valhalla is true.

It's just a story made up by old men to comfort the bereaved.

Dead toasters go to Silicone Heaven. Old dogs go to live on a farm. Fluffy the hamster changed colour while he was at the vet's.

There are lots of others.

Can you disprove Russell's Teapot?
I don’t need to approve or disapprove anything . You go your way I will go mine. I wish you well. I am done

If 'tyrant' gave you the prickles, I wonder what you thought of this description:

“The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully.” – Richard Dawkins

If 'tyrant' gave you the prickles, I wonder what you thought of this description:

“The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully.” – Richard Dawkins

Men make their gods in their own image.

I can imagine a cartoon with an AI controlled robot.

Human observes "It's evolving through the religious phase. Can't get a shred of sense out of it"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back